• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

your preference: RM035 or RM055 ZF

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Hello, small poll, which of the two ZFs do you prefer and why? between the RM035 and the RM055

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
For me personally the 055 but just because I think it’s the perfect summer watch, and I’m also a big fan of white watches in general, if you can live with that movement decoration get them both :lmao:

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
For me personally the 055 but just because I think it’s the perfect summer watch, and I’m also a big fan of white watches in general, if you can live with that movement decoration get them both :lmao:

I find the decoration of the RM035 better done.

I already have a 035, and other replicas but I still have this need to renew. the personal RM055 I am afraid to make it dirty that it does not keep its white color over time or because of its environment. I wanted a poll to see what people prefer, but sooner or later I think I'll fall for a 055 too, do you have one?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I have both, if I had to pick one the 035 is more wearable. I love them both a lot but the white is super loud (my style but not a lot of people like that), and the 35 disappears on your wrist despite being huge. The deco is almost exactly the same in terms of quality, but the 55 is a bit heavier on wrist. I still plan to wear my 55 almost all summer but I spent the last three months with a 35 on and it was a great daily

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
I have both, if I had to pick one the 035 is more wearable. I love them both a lot but the white is super loud (my style but not a lot of people like that), and the 35 disappears on your wrist despite being huge. The deco is almost exactly the same in terms of quality, but the 55 is a bit heavier on wrist. I still plan to wear my 55 almost all summer but I spent the last three months with a 35 on and it was a great daily
do you own any other carbon watches?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
do you own any other carbon watches?

I have another RM11 that's CFRP from what I can tell (not full NTPT but carbon in composite like a high-end tool) and I've worn a FC APRO but don't currently own one. I keep being tempted by the Noob DIW Daytona in FC but that's $900 I could spend on RMs instead. I also have an older KVF (maybe?) RM11 in white ceramic to compare the 55 to, and it's not even in the same league as ZF. Definitely real ceramic because it'll scratch steel, but it's glossy and feels heavier and a generation behind the ceramic on the 55 to me.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
I find the decoration of the RM035 better done.

I already have a 035, and other replicas but I still have this need to renew. the personal RM055 I am afraid to make it dirty that it does not keep its white color over time or because of its environment. I wanted a poll to see what people prefer, but sooner or later I think I'll fall for a 055 too, do you have one?

Not yet I wanted to purchase after CNY but was never available, now seems they’re coming back and might pull the trigger for the summer but I also di like the new red ntpt 35 with the white strap so I’m debating between these 2

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Not yet I wanted to purchase after CNY but was never available, now seems they’re coming back and might pull the trigger for the summer but I also di like the new red ntpt 35 with the white strap so I’m debating between these 2

I have the one you like then, yes the RM055 is available again now

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
rm35 is better I think. It has got more character, red, yellow accent. rm55 is almost black and white except the tip of the second hand.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
I have both, i do prefer 055, and I hope zf would make the ntpt and the black ceramic version

DonHelmut

Looking Around
10/1/21
Europe

Do you have the V2 or V3? Is there a big difference?