• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM35-02 Red NTPT

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Takel98 If they made an RM11 with the correct size and rammed a mecaquartz in there for functionality (I think there's a flyback mecaquartz mechanism available) I would buy like five of them in different colours immediately. I think one of the big problems with the 11 is that the 7750 is a big thick movement and the deco and big date just add more thickness, as all the ~16mm RM reps have noticeably less depth in their deco. I would trade the automatic movement for a working mecaquartz with the correct shape and size in a heartbeat. It'd definitely be visible from the caseback, but they could do something like those Hublot reps and fit a fake rotor, and I think in the -01 and -02 models the balance wheel is pretty hidden on the back.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I've seen more pictures of the RMX from one dealer who guarantees it from any major issue, Take what you will with that. It looks great but at the price point, I was offered it still doesn't add up to it being that much better than the ZF. At the $700 range, it would make sense but at $1150 I'm not that sure. I keep waiting for a member to get one or TD to post in hand opinions before I jump. Though still having RMX in the game could shake it up with ZF a touch.

Reactions: GiantSquid

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I wish someone could confirm what the real price is. I feel it is sub $1000.

Reactions: OL_HB

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
It’s not $1000, much less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Maybe price around the RM11 by KVF but for sure cheaper than the JBF RM tourbillon price I guess.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
patience is key in this hobby, eventually the price will pop up from td :laugh::bigwink:

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I agree with you guys. I’m thinking it’s around the ZF prices but a touch more. Anyone else notice the black box it comes in? I’ve seen it twice now so I’m assuming it comes as standard.

irinakova

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/20
Anybody knows if the ZF V3 is available anywhere or when it might be?

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Anybody knows if the ZF V3 is available anywhere or when it might be?

Probably not for a while as ZF got raided. If you search for it you can find out more info on other threads I imagine.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
What an Insane price is that RMXF RM035-02. .. WOooooooooohssss. By topping up a $50 I can get a JBF Tourbillion not as it the movement at 5 is a working running wheel.
The price is just too much already, or maybe it something that wanna compete with ABD.

It does looks nice for the black one, but still the price I will rather throw it on other models.:cool::cool::cool:

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
What is the real thickness on this RMX? So trustytime's listing of 17mm seems thicker than it really is.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
What is the real thickness on this RMX? So trustytime's listing of 17mm seems thicker than it really is.

It does look thinner than 17mm but I'm wondering how they crammed a Miyota, rotor, and deco into 14mm. It'll fit, but it looks like it'd take some engineering and most of the reps with the Miyotas in them are in the 17mm cases like KVF makes. I'm wondering which part isn't true, the thickness or the Miyota part, lol

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
What an Insane price is that RMXF RM035-02. .. WOooooooooohssss. By topping up a $50 I can get a JBF Tourbillion not as it the movement at 5 is a working running wheel.
The price is just too much already, or maybe it something that wanna compete with ABD.

It does looks nice for the black one, but still the price I will rather throw it on other models.:cool::cool::cool:

I think the reason for the high price is the use of real NTPT, or in the case of the red Quartz TPT as they call it. Or if it's not real it looks real enough haha.

I for one am either gonna get the red one, or the just released on inTime05 ZFxABD RM 055 Yas Marina. Not sure which one yet though... :confused:

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I got the dhgate RM10 which has a pretty cool date wheel (17mm thick). But at the end of the day, what makes any rep wearable comes down to thickness. I hope the RMX thickness is closer to 14.5MM and i would love to jump on it. I saw on Intime RM055 which claims a 12.5 thickness and got one on order.
Definitely interested in this RMX, seems like a close cousin to the ZF that is out of stock

Last edited: