• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM35-02 Red NTPT

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
FYI according to a TD it's a new factory, nothing to do with ZF, material ntpt also confirmed and the price is already known too, 748 USD.

Thanks for the insight. Did they say the specs on the case size by any chance?

helion

Horology Curious
6/3/21
Virginia
Do you know which TDs have them up. I can’t seem to find the new red NPTP 35-02. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Does anyone have an ID on which TD's have them in stock? Can't seem to track one down and anyone I ask doesn't really have a reply or goes silent.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Not a TD, but this IG seller has them in stock, price $1300USD

Its great to see they are starting to pop up here and there. I imagine it wont be too much longer before TD have them in stock for sale at the $600-700 range hopefully.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I ordered the red one. Just ask your TD, they can get it. The white one seems to be a very expensive modded piece and not available stock from a factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mercedesslr

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I ordered the red one. Just ask your TD, they can get it. The white one seems to be a very expensive modded piece and not available stock from a factory.

Please share pics once you get them! I'm really interested in seeing the details between this and ZF's version. Gorgeous piece, can't wait to see it on wrist!

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19

May I ask the price they quoted you for it? Thanks

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
So I google on Chinese's website, looks like this RMX was a watch customizer before, and they decided to release their own RM from beginning of the year.

According to the guy in this video, he believes RMX's 35-02 is better than ZF and KVF.

https://v.qq.com/x/page/p323706hvyg.html

My Chinese is awful and I can catch like five words here and there. What does the video guy think gives RMX the edge over ZF? Is it general fit and finishing, materials, deco quality, or something else? Thanks!

jtr21510

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/15
My Chinese is awful and I can catch like five words here and there. What does the video guy think gives RMX the edge over ZF? Is it general fit and finishing, materials, deco quality, or something else? Thanks!

I don’t think this guy is professional or expert, all his conclusions are based on “he feels” and “looks like”

I also saw another video yesterday, and according to that video, the movement from RMX is 100% same as what in ZF (but not sure if there’s abd involved). So I guess the only difference between RMX and ZF is how they make their NTPY.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I don’t think this guy is professional or expert, all his conclusions are based on “he feels” and “looks like”

I also saw another video yesterday, and according to that video, the movement from RMX is 100% same as what in ZF (but not sure if there’s abd involved). So I guess the only difference between RMX and ZF is how they make their NTPY.

Word, thanks, I appreciate it. It does look exactly like a ZF inside, so I was wondering if there was something I was missing. Thanks again!

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
It's hard to say what it is as none of the TD's sites I've seen have it posted. Maybe in the coming weeks, we will have a bit more insight. It does seem like the Seiko movement though.

Reactions: GiantSquid

[email protected]

Horology Curious
16/11/18
So the main thing he talked about was that the jewel on the escapement is not red like the zf. Also he said that rmx used to be a factory that made parts and now has stepped up to build the watch. Both front and back crystals are sapphire with ar on the front. Gen strap is yellow while this one is white. The deployant is titanium. The rest he talked about gen RM marketing and how China's nouveau riche has been snapping up RMs