• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD Haters , Come In

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I wouldn't even buy candy from ABD, especially after they stole 1250$ from a fellow member, let alone sending them a GENUINE RM case.

Their representative got banned from RWI, just that is a big no no

Last edited:

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
Not siding with anyone but I think that objectively, ABD does produce nice pieces as far as modded RM reps go. They never claimed their watches to be “gen like” or “1:1” and are evolving their productions for the better. Like any other vendor, they need to deal with their fair share of BS enquiries and questions and this may have shaped their attitude and responses toward certain questions.

Hate is too strong a word to use toward any vendor I think. If you don’t like them just stay away, no harm done. Unless it’s a personal issue (like the OP has) you have with ABD I think that staying away is sufficient. It’s always a case of willing buyer and seller as far as trade transactions go.

at first attempt here , i was thinking to seek for a help for that tag line .. i sent my apology to him anyway, Then he replied me & promised to deliver in a week , so we're in good terms now..

Last edited:

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
I just got to RM game lately. I wonder how rare that is to find a gen case??!? Lets say a gen RM is 100k, the case itself must be 30k plus ...

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I just got to RM game lately. I wonder how rare that is to find a gen case??!? Lets say a gen RM is 100k, the case itself must be 30k plus ...

First time I ever heard of a genuine RM case. I'm sure they're out there but they're extremely rare and you would have to be in the know to get access. I can't even fathom sending a genuine case to China, setting aside all of the negative issues surrounding ABD and their horrendous handling of past issues. I hope it gets resolved.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Keylog74

14/6/13
The genuine RM case also made me curious. What case did you send OP? Any update from abd?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I guess shape and quality of materials had improved since they had a genuine speciment in their hands. You may not like the mans attitude or the way he works but his product impressed me one more time.
ZsUqlX.jpg

Last edited:

Timrm

24/4/18
As long as the movement looks as shitty as a toy watch I rly don’t care how good the case looks

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I guess shape and quality of materials had improved since they had a genuine speciment in their hands. You may not like the mans attitude or the way he works but he impressed me one more time.

I agree. Focusing objectively on the work I think that ABD has done an overall good job. Yes the gen RM35-02 has moving gears on the dial lacking in the rep but given the current limitations of the rep movement and the price of the rep I think it’s a good job done.
Not everyone will like ABD’s attitude but when comparing $200k+ and $3k I think it’s a decent watch if one can manage his expectations accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Lariram

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I guess shape and quality of materials had improved since they had a genuine speciment in their hands. You may not like the mans attitude or the way he works but his product impressed me one more time.
ZsUqlX.jpg
Are the holes on the bottom in the wrong positions?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Are the holes on the bottom in the wrong positions?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Recall correctly ntpt bezels are larger than than the gold ones because of that there is more material on the top and bottom screws but they are in the same position.

Last edited:
Reactions: mari115

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Lol it's not about his attitude, but about the fact that he stole someone's money, and the next one could be any of you guys who buy from him.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
ZsUqlX.jpg

And Yet ... he's still not finish with this project ... still not reply me since last week... how come u get this pic ? He also said the case not well fitted need some adjustment , as well as the bottom case . As you guys knows that he promised me to deliver in a week... now almost TWO WEEKS and as usual no updates whatsoever with all his promise ..

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
And Yet ... he's still not finish with this project ... still not reply me since last week... how come u get this pic ? He also said the case not well fitted need some adjustment , as well as the bottom case . As you guys knows that he promised me to deliver in a week... now almost TWO WEEKS and as usual no updates whatsoever with all his promise ..

Any news?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
milleasia I will like to openly state for the record, that I was only offering you a goodwill favor by communicating with C the first time round, a favor which you turned down.
You have been sending me PMs after you did not hear from him after the promised 2 weeks, asking ME for updates. I will like to ask you to please stop doing this.
Recognize that I am in no way involved between you and ABD, and was only offering a one time favor. I do not owe you ANYTHING. So will like to ask you to STOP PMing me, like I am obliged to do anything for you at all.
I think its fair warning to you, to tell you that I WILL take action the next time you PM me asking me for something I DO NOT owe. FYI, I am in communication with ABD now, but until I choose to communicate with you, that is purely my business, do not even try to ask me for updates or details about it.

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Who on Earth would send a REAL case, not even just some Rolex, but a Richard Mille case to a fake factory? What on earth was this guy hoping to accomplish? Any hobbyist could've scanned it for you, any Jeweler could've created a CAD file for you, I really do not get it.

Reactions: mari115