• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

12-01 x ABD

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
and one more thing, for everyone who is talking to ABD regarding this.... just an heads up... the guy behind ABD does not speak english, i had to speak to him in chinese on wechat... the guy yall talking to is either reseller claiming to be ABD or scamming yall.. the price i paid is not the price listed above, its cheaper.. i didnt read the rules to the forum so i dont know if its ok to post the price.

So THIS is interesting.

Reactions: Mercedesslr

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I’d never send him money again. I ordered a lotus RM11 it was supposed to be a custom movement fully serviced full custom case paid almost $3k for it and ordered 4 other watches from him he told me would be fully custom. He took 8 months to send me 3 out of the 5 the RM11 was a KVF with their carbon and black screws... not serviced nothing else custom. Glue showing all over the glass the Daytona that was supposed to be customized was a bone stock noob with a another bezel not serviced that needs a ton of work still more and I paid $1700 for it. Never in a million years would I send that con artist money again. Still waiting on two watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i88i

Horology Curious
10/3/21
I’ll try to snap pics under sunlight and post more here tomorrow when it’s daytime for me. But I read the post above that the white 35-01 cost 3 grand? The 12-01 I bought directly from ABD didn’t even cost that much. I do admit he does not reply on time. Sometime he just disappear for few days and then appear back, this is true. But whatever question I got, he answers it whenever he ha the chance. I’m not trying to promote him, don’t get me wrong, but the guy behind ABD isn’t the guy being described. I’m just saying this hoping that the members on this forum know who they are dealing with and not some reseller claiming to be ABD or scammer. It’s absolutely normal for resellers to earn a few bucks or whatever but they have the responsibility to follow up on questions and provide solutions to whatever possible. Just my opinion.

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
hi im new to the forum. i have purchased this from ABD 2 months ago. the NTPT quality is very nice and light, however the movement is loud, and i mean it is very loud lol. the sapphire crystal is alot better than KVF. ABD told me the movement is by them, however it looks exactly like EUR's movement. i dont know if the case thickness is the same as gen, but its pretty thin compare to all the other available models out there. the strap screw position is in the wrong position, which i think the case curve is also off. once i figure out how to post some pics, i will do so. meanwhile, i'll be glad to answer any questions.

how u buy from ABD ?? i have order for 6 months and counting and he's not replying ....

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
It's really a shame someone else does not offer modded RM watches with an easy-to-reach service. They would make a killing at this point.