12-01 x ABD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-01 x ABD

anyone order this? looks like they did a lot of custom parts, supposedly the sapphire as well
    Last edited by rmxap310; 07-03-21, 19:32.

ABD is a con man even though the quality is good

Comment

What is the price?
      I asked him about the white 35-01 - the price is $3300USD, a bit out of my price range :/
      I fear this one will be even more what with more custom parts and a tourbillon movement

Comment

price is the same, $3300 USD.. yeah a lot for a rep

Comment

Originally posted by rmxap310 View Post
          price is the same, $3300 USD.. yeah a lot for a rep
          Pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by caribbean_stud View Post
            What is the price?
            I asked him about the white 35-01 - the price is $3300USD, a bit out of my price range :/
            I fear this one will be even more what with more custom parts and a tourbillon movement
            For $3.3k that shit better have a clone movement! I know that NTPT is expensive and hard to machine and everything but damn. If I wanted to get that ripped off I'd buy gen watches instead, lol!

Comment

Photos pls?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

looks pretty good to me if you dont compare it to a gen

agree with others, at this price there should be a custom movement
                  Last edited by rmxap310; 09-03-21, 00:41.

Comment

Anyone know the price of the ABD 35-02 black carbon before ZF did a collaboration with him? I'm guessing the price for the ZF version was a lot cheaper than he was charging before that?
                    Could be worth waiting to see if he does another collaboration in future for this or other carbon models

Comment

Originally posted by caribbean_stud View Post
                      Anyone know the price of the ABD 35-02 black carbon before ZF did a collaboration with him? I'm guessing the price for the ZF version was a lot cheaper than he was charging before that?
                      Could be worth waiting to see if he does another collaboration in future for this or other carbon models
                      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...g-1275-rip-off

Read that and the way they treat their customers and then decide if you want anything to do with them. Ultimately they do offer some marginal improvements over stock, If you can manage to get a piece from them since there's been multiple issues like this one, but still you're trying to replicate $100,000 watch on $1,000 budget so there's lots of easy tells for someone who knows.
                      My wish list:
                      Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

$3300 is what they quoted me also (just asked for reference, NEVER buy from ig sellers, stick to TD). Way too much IMO. If the real ntpt 35-02 with the service and everything costs around $900 ish, why is this $3300??? I can understand $1200-1500. ZF should do another collaboration with abd and bring the cost down.

Comment

hi im new to the forum. i have purchased this from ABD 2 months ago. the NTPT quality is very nice and light, however the movement is loud, and i mean it is very loud lol. the sapphire crystal is alot better than KVF. ABD told me the movement is by them, however it looks exactly like EUR's movement. i dont know if the case thickness is the same as gen, but its pretty thin compare to all the other available models out there. the strap screw position is in the wrong position, which i think the case curve is also off. once i figure out how to post some pics, i will do so. meanwhile, i'll be glad to answer any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by i88i View Post
                            hi im new to the forum. i have purchased this from ABD 2 months ago. the NTPT quality is very nice and light, however the movement is loud, and i mean it is very loud lol. the sapphire crystal is alot better than KVF. ABD told me the movement is by them, however it looks exactly like EUR's movement. i dont know if the case thickness is the same as gen, but its pretty thin compare to all the other available models out there. the strap screw position is in the wrong position, which i think the case curve is also off. once i figure out how to post some pics, i will do so. meanwhile, i'll be glad to answer any questions.
                            Can share some picture buddy ??

Sent from my LIO-AL00 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Kang_salavtore; 10-03-21, 09:07.

Comment

Originally posted by i88i View Post
                              You can signup at clickpix.org and upload the images there, after that post the IMG code here.
                              WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X