• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

12-01 x ABD

rmxap310

Known Member
Certified
2/11/11
anyone order this? looks like they did a lot of custom parts, supposedly the sapphire as well

Last edited:

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
What is the price?
I asked him about the white 35-01 - the price is $3300USD, a bit out of my price range :/
I fear this one will be even more what with more custom parts and a tourbillon movement :(

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
What is the price?
I asked him about the white 35-01 - the price is $3300USD, a bit out of my price range :/
I fear this one will be even more what with more custom parts and a tourbillon movement :(

For $3.3k that shit better have a clone movement! I know that NTPT is expensive and hard to machine and everything but damn. If I wanted to get that ripped off I'd buy gen watches instead, lol!

rmxap310

Known Member
Certified
2/11/11
looks pretty good to me if you dont compare it to a gen

agree with others, at this price there should be a custom movement

Last edited:

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone know the price of the ABD 35-02 black carbon before ZF did a collaboration with him? I'm guessing the price for the ZF version was a lot cheaper than he was charging before that?
Could be worth waiting to see if he does another collaboration in future for this or other carbon models :confused:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Anyone know the price of the ABD 35-02 black carbon before ZF did a collaboration with him? I'm guessing the price for the ZF version was a lot cheaper than he was charging before that?
Could be worth waiting to see if he does another collaboration in future for this or other carbon models :confused:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...scussion/9137835-abd-customizing-1275-rip-off

Read that and the way they treat their customers and then decide if you want anything to do with them. Ultimately they do offer some marginal improvements over stock, If you can manage to get a piece from them since there's been multiple issues like this one, but still you're trying to replicate $100,000 watch on $1,000 budget so there's lots of easy tells for someone who knows.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
$3300 is what they quoted me also (just asked for reference, NEVER buy from ig sellers, stick to TD). Way too much IMO. If the real ntpt 35-02 with the service and everything costs around $900 ish, why is this $3300??? I can understand $1200-1500. ZF should do another collaboration with abd and bring the cost down.

i88i

Horology Curious
10/3/21
hi im new to the forum. i have purchased this from ABD 2 months ago. the NTPT quality is very nice and light, however the movement is loud, and i mean it is very loud lol. the sapphire crystal is alot better than KVF. ABD told me the movement is by them, however it looks exactly like EUR's movement. i dont know if the case thickness is the same as gen, but its pretty thin compare to all the other available models out there. the strap screw position is in the wrong position, which i think the case curve is also off. once i figure out how to post some pics, i will do so. meanwhile, i'll be glad to answer any questions.

Reactions: GiantSquid

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
hi im new to the forum. i have purchased this from ABD 2 months ago. the NTPT quality is very nice and light, however the movement is loud, and i mean it is very loud lol. the sapphire crystal is alot better than KVF. ABD told me the movement is by them, however it looks exactly like EUR's movement. i dont know if the case thickness is the same as gen, but its pretty thin compare to all the other available models out there. the strap screw position is in the wrong position, which i think the case curve is also off. once i figure out how to post some pics, i will do so. meanwhile, i'll be glad to answer any questions.
Can share some picture buddy ??

Sent from my LIO-AL00 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

You can signup at clickpix.org and upload the images there, after that post the IMG code here.

i88i

Horology Curious
10/3/21
sorry for the late reply, here is the pics
Z4Il4k

Z4IQ1D

Z4Ipgo

i88i

Horology Curious
10/3/21
i ordered mine directly from ABD and it took 4-5weeks to arrive. if you order it with rubber straps, you might get it quicker, idk. i wanted the velcro strap so it took longer, the velcro strap version comes with the rubber strap incase you want to change it. the velcro strap version costed more money.

i88i

Horology Curious
10/3/21
and one more thing, for everyone who is talking to ABD regarding this.... just an heads up... the guy behind ABD does not speak english, i had to speak to him in chinese on wechat... the guy yall talking to is either reseller claiming to be ABD or scamming yall.. the price i paid is not the price listed above, its cheaper.. i didnt read the rules to the forum so i dont know if its ok to post the price.