• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New rm 27-02 tourbillon rep

viperhead69

Horology Curious
23/10/19
does anyone know any TDs that have the RM027-02 Rafael Nadal White Forged Case with the tourbillon movement I saw it on Trusty Time with andrew but the thickness looks to big 17mm and it has the japanese miyota movement the gears dont move I saw the video on instagram can someone tell me if it is real or a replica because I think this guy is using real watches and posting it on his instagram like a scammer trying to sell replicas

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
does anyone know any TDs that have the RM027-02 Rafael Nadal White Forged Case with the tourbillon movement I saw it on Trusty Time with andrew but the thickness looks to big 17mm and it has the japanese miyota movement the gears dont move I saw the video on instagram can someone tell me if it is real or a replica because I think this guy is using real watches and posting it on his instagram like a scammer trying to sell replicas

This is why you don't buy from IG. As far as I know there's no working tourb 27-02, and it's really common on there to show pics of a gen and pretend it's what you're going to get

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13

It’s a rep on IG, it’s just not out yet or our TDs do not get them until about 2-3 months later. I really don’t think that Tourbillon 27-02 will be good because the case looks bad. You would have to mod it somehow. The side profile doesn’t look good either, but I would wait and see once it comes out to finally come to a conclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
And of course dimensions are all wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
This was my old one, small and fun

Screenshot_20210330-170744_Photos76b84a58d8ac9a02.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-170739_Photosa4789e36e6fc18bb.jpg

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

n30m

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/19
Missouri
Anyone buy from that RMWatch IG guy? Here is the watch he’s selling. Grand as others mentioned.

n30m

24/2/19
Missouri
Nice video thanks for sharing :)
Date on the video says 13/03/2021, and on RMWatch IG the date is 15/04/2021, I wonder if we will ever see a TD get it :(

Yah it looks pretty good. I’ve done a lot of research on this particular watch, from what I can see there have been two very distinct versions, one that looks like shitty carbon you’d wrap on a car exhaust from a $20 roll and this one, that said, someone else on the forum has one they bought a long time ago but haven’t mentioned how it was originally acquired, it looks very similar to this one. Apparently there was one similar to this on some TD sites in 2018. So I have no clue what the deal is on this watch, don’t see it on DHgate etc. *shrug*

n30m

24/2/19
Missouri
Little update, I talked to Dr. Zach and he said it’s from a small modder in china, didn’t mentioned the name but said they shut down because of the raids, and anyone who has them is just left over stock.

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese