• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

tmac7592

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/2/16
Does anyone know if there are any other strap options aftermarket that would fit the ZF rm055. Saw a Vagenari on eBay that I was considering. Thanks for any input

Reactions: sebastianmoney

sebastianmoney

7/12/15
you talked me into it, I think I will get another one for backup (so sad i am going to get the same exact colors too). Out of all of my RMs, if i knew what i knew now, i would get this one. The other ones are just to thick or heavy. Originally i was staying away from the RM35 and RM55 because i thought the fake deco would bother me, but the sleekness of the case benefits far outweigh the fake deco. I also like how when worn, the transparent areas turn dark

This one is coming in at 81g, so nice a light on my small 6.5" wrist.

So far no fogging when going from hot to cold temperatures

time to hit up puretime.

How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me

I wear my ZFs on the third hole (meaning two left to make it smaller), my wrist is 6 7/8ths". It'll be close but it should fit on the last hole. They wear very well, though, because of the case shape. You should be ok, but you can always order a velcro or elastic band if the stock is too big.

Reactions: sebastianmoney

jtr21510

26/9/15
So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)

wow, that is so beautiful. Dont you like the RM055 much more than the 56-02? Not used to the bezel being correct. beautiful. enjoy

jtr21510

26/9/15
wow, that is so beautiful. Dont you like the RM055 much more than the 56-02? Not used to the bezel being correct. beautiful. enjoy

Yes, for now I love this RM055 more than my RM056. The texture on the bezel is beautiful, and the size is perfectly fit my wrist.

Last edited:

chuan

Horology Curious
13/5/10

Hi, nice yas marina. Does the hands have a bigger contrast compared to the all sapphire RM? It looks like that in the pictures and seems easier to tell the time.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Dear watch family, after a long wait for the smaller 2.35 screw drivers...i am happy to report mission success!!!!

I was able to rotate the bezel and easily take off the strap.

There are a few nicks on the paint where it looks like there is a rubber shock absorber, but i have to overcome my OCD and not try to fix it.

I have so many projects where i try, and fail really bad.

jtr21510

26/9/15
Hi, nice yas marina. Does the hands have a bigger contrast compared to the all sapphire RM? It looks like that in the pictures and seems easier to tell the time.

It it bigger.

But I think it's harder to see the time on RM056 is because the tourbillion and movement are too attractive Lol

Every time i raise my wrist I am attracted by the movement before I actually see the time

Reactions: chuan

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I second that... 90% of the time. I just keep on looking at all the gears on the 56-02.... LOVE at every sight

chuan

Horology Curious
13/5/10
It it bigger.

But I think it's harder to see the time on RM056 is because the tourbillion and movement are too attractive Lol

Every time i raise my wrist I am attracted by the movement before I actually see the time

Hahahah ok. Thanks!

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
The Yas Marina looks better in the wrist shots the more I see it. I'm still waiting for them to do a V2 when they finally fix the Yas logo. Once that's done then let the good time rolls lol

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
The Yas Marina looks better in the wrist shots the more I see it. I'm still waiting for them to do a V2 when they finally fix the Yas logo. Once that's done then let the good time rolls lol

I broke down and ordered mine this morning, despite all my whining about the deco and saying I was going to pass. Fuck it, it's really nice and I want another 55 to wear! Now just need to hope ZF doesn't make another new model I want for a while or I'm going to run out of fun money. I'll share my QC when I get it if you're interested! I'm going to gamble on the printing on the back and hope it's invisible on wrist.

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
This one is really growing on me too :D will pull the trigger when I sold my Sub franken (will go online the next days/ is already online on repgeek but have to extend my supporter status here) :) really excited to wear a RM again, I really look forward to the thickness of this piece :) My choice will be the one with white rubber :)

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Approved QC this morning... looks good to me. Still waiting on the 5712 so he can ship them both together
b8b8f8f82549b16efbf1ddc492816ea2.jpg

a9e6ecfa9645c4ebdd8c22315d5b6e84.jpg

627ed8c10e682d13ed320a4ee8f25fea.jpg