• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
a158bd9234011e7b238dd65ae4455483.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
a158bd9234011e7b238dd65ae4455483.jpg

definitely a gen, saw also this from an ig seller, but saw that sometimes he does post also gen pictures if this is a rep here take all my money, don’t make us dream don :bye::hehehe:

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
yeeeeeeeeeah, if that was a rep I'd buy ten, but that's a gen. There are some interesting developments in this version and I want to see someone tear it down to find out wtf they did to it, but I'll probably pass on this release till it hits the m2m market. Regardless of the balance wheel on the back the white ZF looks a whole lot better on the front to me.

sebastianmoney

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/15
Cam someone measure the circumstances of the watch when tight down to the last hole on the strap??? Thanks so much

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
They also say it's still a Seiko but I have absolutely no clue how they flipped it to bring the balance wheel down and across the movement on the back and I also can't figure out why it's suddenly larger underneath the deco either. It does look to be the right thickness or very close looking at my white one, but I'm still super confused about how that movement fits in there now.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I just got my RM 055 ZF QC pics.. looks like we got some proto type photos where the bezel was installed the other way around where the groove is on the opposite side of the crown.
My QC pics had the same issue.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Something I noticed with those pics, the 'notch' or whatever you would call it for the crown is on the wrong side in 2 of the 3 variations on intime.
Unless I'm mistaken, this could be something to look out for in QC pics if ordering ;)

confirming that my QC has this notch issue. Hopefully they can fix it.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
inTime responded back, that since the stock photos have it backwards, they wont change it. I guess I will have to do it myself. I got the RM056-02 and had to remove a fake jewel that fell out of place. in the process of fixing it, i cracked the top plastic bezel. This was a sandwiched where top and bottom plates were connected through a tube. this is why i am a little scared to have to change it out myself. Also dont want to scratch the screws if they are painted.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
inTime responded back, that since the stock photos have it backwards, they wont change it. I guess I will have to do it myself. I got the RM056-02 and had to remove a fake jewel that fell out of place. in the process of fixing it, i cracked the top plastic bezel. This was a sandwiched where top and bottom plates were connected through a tube. this is why i am a little scared to have to change it out myself. Also dont want to scratch the screws if they are painted.

This doesn’t seem right. It’s not because their stock photos have QC issues that you should accept a watch with QC problems too.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Can anyone confirm with their QC pics if the "YAS" logo has been corrected like the gen or is it like the pics on the sites? Thanks

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Can anyone confirm with their QC pics if the "YAS" logo has been corrected like the gen or is it like the pics on the sites? Thanks

I couldn't see what you meant until I looked super closely. Good eye! Besides the quality of the print they're missing the little roof in the A.

Reactions: Mercedesslr

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20

wait wait. So the rm56-02 bezel is plastic??? Isn’t it sapphire?

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
But is ZF working? I have spoken with several stores and they all tell me that they have problems with raids, I wanted to buy the RM055 ZF White and RM35-02 ABD, does anyone know where they are? Intime and Chazingtime tell me that problem.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
But is ZF working? I have spoken with several stores and they all tell me that they have problems with raids, I wanted to buy the RM055 ZF White and RM35-02 ABD, does anyone know where they are? Intime and Chazingtime tell me that problem.

I've heard conflicting things, but I've only seen one person post QC or a wristie of the 55 since CNY, and I thought the 35 had been sold out for a bit. Obviously *someone* is making RMs under the ZF name, hence this new YM version, but I haven't seen one actually arrive since CNY. I think everyone is lying low for now and hopefully the picture will be clearer in a couple weeks.