• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Someone told me you where a "plug & play" kind of guy ... :glaude1:
Always have the right plug but not always the right dock to play. :p

Reactions: Glaude

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I thought it's just either plain titanium or the whole case is ceramic

No, the base material of caseback and sides is grade 5 titanium which is then rubber coated under high temperature and pressure.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
oh wow, that looking pretty ok tbh, my money is ready, hopefuly they do what QueTip said about the case, then it will sale like a champ

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
Incredibly excited for this release!! Have been wanting to get a nice n thin RM055 since forever, and the ZF looks pretty much finished, so should be soon!

Timrm

24/4/18
I think it sucks ! We all know the rep won’t even look close to the gen. Why not making models with more hidden movements ? A no brainer for me

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Seven7r

24/5/15
I think it sucks ! We all know the rep won’t even look close to the gen. Why not making models with more hidden movements ? A no brainer for me

If you notice, the models that rep makers produce are the ones that are sought after and popular in gen form. The RM reps that ZF they make are the 35-02, 052, and this 055. These three are super hot models. I'd actually like for them to make an 005 or 010 but I don't think they'll make them because they aren't that hot.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
p.s. (deleted previous comment) oops i mis-read your comment, my b

i agree with you about the hidden movement version totally!! but on the otherside, i really like and really excited about this release!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Timrm

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
If you notice, the models that rep makers produce are the ones that are sought after and popular in gen form. The RM reps that ZF they make are the 35-02, 052, and this 055. These three are super hot models. I'd actually like for them to make an 005 or 010 but I don't think they'll make them because they aren't that hot.

Although i see a raise of interest when looking on instagram. Lots of dealers sell these 010's like hotcakes these days as they are more ''accessible'' and cost less then the 035,055,052. In the end you are still able to wear a Richard Mille on the wrist lol :p. 010 gets my vote aswell, its nice lowkey for a RM watch!

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
new 55's just dropped on puretime might be kvf's though judging on screw size

Tebburaner

17/9/16
I have been checking back in this thread everyday since it was posted hoping for updates. Hopefully it’ll make it in time for Christmas!

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Hope he'll make grey piece too. I think it gonna sell well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seven7r

Iluvpuncak3

16/7/20
Still waiting for the day when they release a model with the balance wheel on the outside, basically a 1:1 with the original. Only then I’ll pull the trigger. Can’t be that hard right? They managed to replicate the rm56 tourbillon atleast movement wise, I think they should be able to replica the rm55 movement which from the looks of it is quite primitive compared to other models.