ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDonSL View Post
    No one talking about the white dial hmmmm…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It just came out, probably will make a new post about it and users will see. Think few know its out

Comment

I just received my Yas Marina and it is an amazing watch.

I wanted to try a different strap. Do you know whether the following mesures will fit the RM55 YM?

Last edited by fitipaldi; 21-07-21, 14:33.

Comment

[QUOTE=fitipaldi;n10051930]I just received my Yas Marina and it is an amazing watch.

I wanted to try a different strap. Do you know whether the following mesures will fit the RM55 YM?

I took a ruler and measure my rubber strap (the one comes with watch from ZF)

A: about 14-15mm
        B: about 18-19mm
        C: about 23-24mm
        D: about 18-19mm

I can't guarantee my measure is accurate since I only have a ruler on my hand. But Maybe you should take off your ZF strap and measure it by yourself before you place an order

Comment

[QUOTE=jtr21510;n10053157]
          Originally posted by fitipaldi View Post
          I just received my Yas Marina and it is an amazing watch.

I took a ruler and measure my rubber strap (the one comes with watch from ZF)

A: about 14-15mm
          B: about 18-19mm
          C: about 23-24mm
          D: about 18-19mm

I can't guarantee my measure is accurate since I only have a ruler on my hand. But Maybe you should take off your ZF strap and measure it by yourself before you place an order
          Thanks a lot!! Unfortunately I don’t have the tools to remove the bezel, I ´m waiting screwdrivers to be delivered.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Finally I received my qc pics of my Yas Marina I am so excited to have this beauty on the wrist!

already approved but wanted to share with you

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hi guys.Anybody knows the difference s of the zf yas marina v3 with the previous ones(v1-v2) ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by j21 View Post
                Hi guys.Anybody knows the difference s of the zf yas marina v3 with the previous ones(v1-v2) ? Thanks
                the existence

Comment

Working...
                X