No announcement yet.

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant ZF. I don't think JBF has but who knows, in any case the ZF is very good for a rep.

Comment

I agree Dave.
      Sofia 934: 214270 (BP), 2000V (X), 055 (Z), 027 (EUR), 124060 (BP)

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Pitt View Post

Does JBF make an RM055?
        I know they make an RM052, that at 16.4mm thick is close to the original's 16mm.
        KVF makes a chunky 17mm RM055.
        ZF has 13.1mm ceramic, and 13.6mm NTPT Yas Marina Circuit RM055s.
        Just out of curiosity are the measurements for the zf 55 wider than what is disclosed? I see 12.5mm per TDs

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by johnying View Post
          Just out of curiosity are the measurements for the zf 55 wider than what is disclosed? I see 12.5mm per TDs

You mean thickness?
          Mine measures 13.1mm, the original is ~12.5mm.
          Last edited by Stuart Pitt; 16-06-21, 19:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Pitt View Post

You mean thickness?
            Mine measures 13.1mm, the original is ~12.5mm.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2183 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	9978817

Comment

Wow thanks. Interesting as yours ties in with what someone earlier in the thread mentioned although one guy mentioned 12.5mm.

I have the rm35 and see the comparison pics. Not sure whether that thinness is worth it at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by johnying View Post
                Wow thanks. Interesting as yours ties in with what someone earlier in the thread mentioned although one guy mentioned 12.5mm.

I have the rm35 and see the comparison pics. Not sure whether that thinness is worth it at this stage.

To each their own but I have both the 35 and 55, and the 55 wears totally differently. The 55 feels much smaller on wrist even though the ceramic is heavier, and the NTPT 55 is even lighter than the 35 and is super wearable in general. It's probably the closest to a "normal" watch you can get in the RM rep game, and undoubtedly will be until someone make a decent RM67.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantSquid View Post

To each their own but I have both the 35 and 55, and the 55 wears totally differently. The 55 feels much smaller on wrist even though the ceramic is heavier, and the NTPT 55 is even lighter than the 35 and is super wearable in general. It's probably the closest to a "normal" watch you can get in the RM rep game, and undoubtedly will be until someone make a decent RM67.
                  Thanks mate super helpful. Do the measurements roughly stack up the same for you I.e the ntpt is 13.6mm approx. And ceramic just over 13mm?

Comment

https://vimeo.com/563948191

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the people here that own the white RM055 - is it true the rubber parts on the sides get marked easily? Also how about the stuttering movement, anything to worry about?
                      These are the only things I am worried about with that watch, otherwise I will buy one instead of the NTPT version (I prefer the white colour).

Comment

Originally posted by caribbean_stud View Post
                        For the people here that own the white RM055 - is it true the rubber parts on the sides get marked easily? Also how about the stuttering movement, anything to worry about?
                        These are the only things I am worried about with that watch, otherwise I will buy one instead of the NTPT version (I prefer the white colour).
                        The middle case may not actually be rubber coated, when pressing into it with a fingernail there's no give like you would expect with even very hard rubber.
                        It's out of the way, so it's not really susceptible to marking, I'm assuming it's painted Ti?

The stuttering seconds doesn't bother me, but there's a fix;
                        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-nh05-movement
                        Last edited by Stuart Pitt; 17-06-21, 11:44.

Comment

everywhere its sold out. Anywone knows where i can order?

Comment

Originally posted by scarface010 View Post
                            everywhere its sold out. Anywone knows where i can order?
                            willing to sell mine , pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Watyouseek View Post

willing to sell mine , pm me
                              Not allowed to backdoor selling. also you cannot sell anything yet as you postcount is too low.
                              WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

So the watch guy i sent my RM055 bubba watson to, said that he could not remove the movement to fix the stutter issue because he would have had to break the stem. Now he did fix the stutter issue on the RM 35-02 , both are ZF factory off course . Any one care to chime in

Comment

Working...
                                X