Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Does anyone know if there are any other strap options aftermarket that would fit the ZF rm055. Saw a Vagenari on eBay that I was considering. Thanks for any input

    Comment


      Originally posted by notawatchguy View Post


      you talked me into it, I think I will get another one for backup (so sad i am going to get the same exact colors too). Out of all of my RMs, if i knew what i knew now, i would get this one. The other ones are just to thick or heavy. Originally i was staying away from the RM35 and RM55 because i thought the fake deco would bother me, but the sleekness of the case benefits far outweigh the fake deco. I also like how when worn, the transparent areas turn dark

      This one is coming in at 81g, so nice a light on my small 6.5" wrist.

      So far no fogging when going from hot to cold temperatures

      time to hit up puretime.
      How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by sebastianmoney View Post

        How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I wear my ZFs on the third hole (meaning two left to make it smaller), my wrist is 6 7/8ths". It'll be close but it should fit on the last hole. They wear very well, though, because of the case shape. You should be ok, but you can always order a velcro or elastic band if the stock is too big.

        Comment


          Originally posted by caribbean_stud View Post

          Did you get the red one? If so could you share your QC pics? (Potentially on the other thread about that watch) Thanks
          No - i got the carbon one, not red. I don’t think it’s allowed to post qc photos here?

          Comment


            Originally posted by irinakova View Post

            No - i got the carbon one, not red. I don’t think it’s allowed to post qc photos here?
            if you have accepted your QC you can

            Comment


              So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

              The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

              After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)

              Comment


                Originally posted by sebastianmoney View Post

                How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes, it would most likely fit you. I have 6.5" wrist and there are 3 holes left.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jtr21510 View Post
                  So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

                  The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

                  After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)
                  wow, that is so beautiful. Dont you like the RM055 much more than the 56-02? Not used to the bezel being correct. beautiful. enjoy

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by notawatchguy View Post

                    wow, that is so beautiful. Dont you like the RM055 much more than the 56-02? Not used to the bezel being correct. beautiful. enjoy
                    Yes, for now I love this RM055 more than my RM056. The texture on the bezel is beautiful, and the size is perfectly fit my wrist.
                    Last edited by jtr21510; 11-05-21, 16:46.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jtr21510 View Post
                      So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

                      The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

                      After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)
                      Hi, nice yas marina. Does the hands have a bigger contrast compared to the all sapphire RM? It looks like that in the pictures and seems easier to tell the time.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Dear watch family, after a long wait for the smaller 2.35 screw drivers...i am happy to report mission success!!!!

                        I was able to rotate the bezel and easily take off the strap.

                        There are a few nicks on the paint where it looks like there is a rubber shock absorber, but i have to overcome my OCD and not try to fix it.

                        I have so many projects where i try, and fail really bad.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by chuan View Post

                          Hi, nice yas marina. Does the hands have a bigger contrast compared to the all sapphire RM? It looks like that in the pictures and seems easier to tell the time.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          It it bigger.

                          But I think it's harder to see the time on RM056 is because the tourbillion and movement are too attractive Lol

                          Every time i raise my wrist I am attracted by the movement before I actually see the time

                          Comment


                            I second that... 90% of the time. I just keep on looking at all the gears on the 56-02.... LOVE at every sight

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jtr21510 View Post

                              It it bigger.

                              But I think it's harder to see the time on RM056 is because the tourbillion and movement are too attractive Lol

                              Every time i raise my wrist I am attracted by the movement before I actually see the time
                              Hahahah ok. Thanks!


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by notawatchguy View Post
                                I was able to rotate the bezel and easily take off the strap.
                                Congrats. Looks way better now. It looked all wrong with the notch in the opposite side. Thanks for the pictures.
                                My reviews: A.L.&S. 1815 Tourbillon V2 - VC Traditionnelle Tourbillon - VC Traditionnelle - Patek 3800 gen vs Patek 5711 PPF - Patek 5070P Saatchi London Ltd. Edi - Patek 5089G Azulejos - Patek 5524G - Patek 5975R - Patek 5205G - Patek 6102R Celestial Moon Age - Richard Mille 035-02 ZF (crown rubber change).

                                Collection inspirational thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X