No announcement yet.

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if there are any other strap options aftermarket that would fit the ZF rm055. Saw a Vagenari on eBay that I was considering. Thanks for any input

Comment

Originally posted by notawatchguy View Post

you talked me into it, I think I will get another one for backup (so sad i am going to get the same exact colors too). Out of all of my RMs, if i knew what i knew now, i would get this one. The other ones are just to thick or heavy. Originally i was staying away from the RM35 and RM55 because i thought the fake deco would bother me, but the sleekness of the case benefits far outweigh the fake deco. I also like how when worn, the transparent areas turn dark

This one is coming in at 81g, so nice a light on my small 6.5" wrist.

So far no fogging when going from hot to cold temperatures

time to hit up puretime.
      How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianmoney View Post

How many holes do you have left on the strap? I have a 6.3” wrist. Still unknown if the stock strap will fit me

I wear my ZFs on the third hole (meaning two left to make it smaller), my wrist is 6 7/8ths". It'll be close but it should fit on the last hole. They wear very well, though, because of the case shape. You should be ok, but you can always order a velcro or elastic band if the stock is too big.

Comment

Originally posted by caribbean_stud View Post

Did you get the red one? If so could you share your QC pics? (Potentially on the other thread about that watch) Thanks
          No - i got the carbon one, not red. I don’t think it’s allowed to post qc photos here?

Comment

Originally posted by irinakova View Post

No - i got the carbon one, not red. I don’t think it’s allowed to post qc photos here?
            if you have accepted your QC you can

Comment

So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianmoney View Post

Yes, it would most likely fit you. I have 6.5" wrist and there are 3 holes left.

Comment

Originally posted by jtr21510 View Post
                  So, after couple times refund & reorder and email back & forth (due to the raid), I finally got my RM055 Yas Marina today.

The shipping is actually way faster than I expect, it only took a week from QC approval to package delivered.

After I put this piece on, I have to say this one is perfect for a small wrist person lime me ( I have a 6.3, about 16cm wrist)
                  wow, that is so beautiful. Dont you like the RM055 much more than the 56-02? Not used to the bezel being correct. beautiful. enjoy

Comment

wow, that is so beautiful. Dont you like the RM055 much more than the 56-02? Not used to the bezel being correct. beautiful. enjoy
                    Yes, for now I love this RM055 more than my RM056. The texture on the bezel is beautiful, and the size is perfectly fit my wrist.
                    Last edited by jtr21510; 11-05-21, 16:46.

Comment

Hi, nice yas marina. Does the hands have a bigger contrast compared to the all sapphire RM? It looks like that in the pictures and seems easier to tell the time.

Comment

Dear watch family, after a long wait for the smaller 2.35 screw drivers...i am happy to report mission success!!!!

I was able to rotate the bezel and easily take off the strap.

There are a few nicks on the paint where it looks like there is a rubber shock absorber, but i have to overcome my OCD and not try to fix it.

I have so many projects where i try, and fail really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by chuan View Post

Hi, nice yas marina. Does the hands have a bigger contrast compared to the all sapphire RM? It looks like that in the pictures and seems easier to tell the time.

It it bigger.

But I think it's harder to see the time on RM056 is because the tourbillion and movement are too attractive Lol

Every time i raise my wrist I am attracted by the movement before I actually see the time

Comment

I second that... 90% of the time. I just keep on looking at all the gears on the 56-02.... LOVE at every sight

Comment

It it bigger.

But I think it's harder to see the time on RM056 is because the tourbillion and movement are too attractive Lol

Every time i raise my wrist I am attracted by the movement before I actually see the time
                              Hahahah ok. Thanks!

Comment

I was able to rotate the bezel and easily take off the strap.
                                Congrats. Looks way better now. It looked all wrong with the notch in the opposite side. Thanks for the pictures.
                                My reviews: A.L.&S. 1815 Tourbillon V2 - VC Traditionnelle Tourbillon - VC Traditionnelle - Patek 3800 gen vs Patek 5711 PPF - Patek 5070P Saatchi London Ltd. Edi - Patek 5089G Azulejos - Patek 5524G - Patek 5975R - Patek 5205G - Patek 6102R Celestial Moon Age - Richard Mille 035-02 ZF (crown rubber change).

Collection inspirational thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X