• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM055 (KVF)

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
KVF, it's been out for a while but never been uploaded to TD pages for some weird reason.

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
New Yas Marina RM55 on Puretime

Apologies if I'm repeating a thread (I've had a search and don't think so) or I'm getting my references/names wrong (entirely possible as I'm not good on RM), but I do believe there's a new, nice looking Yas Marina on the market, several versions/strap choices. I'm in!

https://puretimewatch.io/rme2020093008.html

GingerBubba

24/10/17
ZHV70J.png

ZHVN5P.png

Reactions: Glaude

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Threads merged.

Reactions: GingerBubba

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Has anyone actually bought one of these? I've always liked the Yas Marina so think I'll pick one up. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to RM, but it doesn't look too bad an effort to my untrained eyer. Can anyone more knowledgeable point out the awful flaws on this?

GingerBubba

24/10/17
KVF, it's been out for a while but never been uploaded to TD pages for some weird reason.

Are you sure about this? Could it be an update our rerelease? It's just that I've ordered it, but my TD is saying it's not released yet (but is coming any day).

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Are you sure about this? Could it be an update our rerelease? It's just that I've ordered it, but my TD is saying it's not released yet (but is coming any day).
Yeah, I'm sure about this. I've seen all these carbon 55s a fair while ago. Like beginning of summer IIRC? I was talking about them with Stuvetjee as well. Definitely the same pieces. I have no idea why they haven't reached dealers before. Maybe they were still fixing something. Interested to see your QC when you get it mate.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Yeah, I'm sure about this. I've seen all these carbon 55s a fair while ago. Like beginning of summer IIRC? I was talking about them with Stuvetjee as well. Definitely the same pieces. I have no idea why they haven't reached dealers before. Maybe they were still fixing something. Interested to see your QC when you get it mate.

I'll stick them up once approved. My TD is Mary and, good as she is, she often doesn't seem to get access to new releases until a week or two after the big boys, so that could be a factor too.

Reactions: QueTip

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

not seeing anything new indeed. Just the same old incorrect shape and looks.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I forgot to put up the QC pics, sorry! It's just turned up though so I did a quick video - artificial light only, it's night time I'm afraid. It's obviously not going to fool anyone, but as a vaguely Yas Marinary bit of fun, I like it. They're only toy watches after all! The strap is much improved since the last RM I bought 3 years ago!

https://vimeo.com/475289144

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony