• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming rm052-05 by KVF

repist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
KVF is going to release this rm 52-05, it is not a working tourbillon. The case shape is similar to current KVF rm011

Richard%20Mille%20RM%2052-05%20Tourbillon%20Pharrell%20Williams.jpg

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
. I guessed this look alright?

Yeah.. no. Case alone is a complete disgrace, let’s not even get to the other countless things that are wrong with this attempt when they can’t even get the case remotely close. Don’t even have to buy a gen. Basing the core shape of the case with the ZF 52 would’ve been a good start.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":""}[/IMG2]

Only ZF has the ability to purchase gen to dissect each components in order to achieve the gen-like result. KVF is just lacking behind in this aspect unfortunately. I guessed this look alright?

There are plenty of drawings on Google from the RM case shapes. The watch itself looks nowhere near gen, i cant find a thing what is actually repped well...

repist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Yeah.. no. Case alone is a complete disgrace, let’s not even get to the other countless things that are wrong with this attempt when they can’t even get the case remotely close. Don’t even have to buy a gen. Basing the core shape of the case with the ZF 52 would’ve been a good start.

There are plenty of drawings on Google from the RM case shapes. The watch itself looks nowhere near gen, i cant find a thing what is actually repped well...

That's true, really looking forward to seeing other factories push out new RMs with gen-like case shape.
From what I've heard, KVF has been making a lot of profit from 11-03, other than releasing new models, they are not going to do radical changes to RM anytime soon.

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
That's true, really looking forward to seeing other factories push out new RMs with gen-like case shape.
From what I've heard, KVF has been making a lot of profit from 11-03, other than releasing new models, they are not going to do radical changes to RM anytime soon.

Sad to see they dont use their profit to invest in improving case specs or develop a movement. Guess one day they will be beaten by ZF.(they already got their asses kicked by the 035 V3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maupinator

romito_21

5/5/19
this is going to be sweet.. if they do it mostly correct, i might just have to buy this one :)