• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Asking about ABD

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
Hi Guys,

i'm new here , but i read some of you been dealing with ABD , do you mind sharing how to contact with ABD ? and how long to order from ABD ...? Thanks

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hi Guys,

i'm new here , but i read some of you been dealing with ABD , do you mind sharing how to contact with ABD ? and how long to order from ABD ...? Thanks

Please find the contact information yourself. There are some reviews about them on here, just browse the RM sub forum a bit.

Also, welcome to RWI.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Also there's really no need to get in touch with them anymore if you are after a RM35-02, as they products are available for much cheaper at TDs now

Reactions: mrsullivan

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Also there's really no need to get in touch with them anymore if you are after a RM35-02, as they products are available for much cheaper at TDs now

That's not true if you want the best. If you want an good product get the zf rm035 v3 it has ABD bezels or slightly modded one from intime for 1k but ABD offers different modifications such as custom mid case which is better than the zfs, custom crown and caseback, titanium screws, pvd coated movement plate, jewel mod not sure but custom strap aswell. End of the day its your money you are the one that can decide if its worth it or not.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
That's not true if you want the best. If you want an good product get the zf rm035 v3 it has ABD bezels or slightly modded one from intime for 1k but ABD offers different modifications such as custom mid case which is better than the zfs, custom crown and caseback, titanium screws, pvd coated movement plate, jewel mod not sure but custom strap aswell. End of the day its your money you are the one that can decide if its worth it or not.

What about if you want some truly horrific customer service, with a foul mouthed imbecile insulting you because you dared complain that the $1300 watch you ordered 3 months previously has never been delivered - who would you recommend then, ABD ?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
What about if you want some truly horrific customer service, with a foul mouthed imbecile insulting you because you dared complain that the $1300 watch you ordered 3 months previously has never been delivered - who would you recommend then, ABD ?

My intention was not to advertise anyone but you can't deny the fact that they are the best in their work excluding the customer service i think that can be improved. I was just stating the fact about their work excluding the customer service inresponse to glaude he said that their products are not worth it but as i stated previously if you want the best then there is no other way that was my intention nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
My intention was not to advertise anyone but you can't deny the fact that they are the best excluding the customer service.

You sure about that ?

I hope they pay you well.

Damn collabration with ABD looks sick.

ABD bezel and back rest is ZF so those are the only main upgrades and the clear jewel

Custom carbon case it is better than what ZF is offering, Custom carbon crown, custom titanium dlc coated screws, movement mainplate dlc coating, jewel change to clear ones on the front and don't quote me on that not sure but velcro strap? Can't recall man.

We gotta realize that ABD fully customized watch is not a mass produced thing. I mean it is mass produced but not in the level of what the factories are doing so that's why they are expensive. I don't think price will be cheaper at Intime for fully customized one but hey any improvement is welcome on the RMs i guess.

That's aurasash's hand someone got fucked in the ass if its sold.
You know what his hand looks like ?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
My intention was not to advertise anyone but you can't deny the fact that they are the best excluding the customer service. I was just stating the fact about their work excluding the customer service inresponse to glaude he said that their products are not worth it but as i stated previously if you want the best then there is no other way that was my intention nothing more nothing less.

If you receive the watch buddy, then maybe :D I'd rather have a not-so-perfect watch in hand, than 10 perfect reps i can only have pictures of on some WeChat account.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi Guys,

If you want to be overcharged for a watch that is indistinguishable from any watch you can get from a TD go for it. He's a rip-off artist.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
I will kindly ask you to refrain from further shilling or pumping for non TDs. Anyone wanting to find them and wanting to do business with them will be able to find them and deal at their discretion with merely any effort to it.

I understand and as usual i will follow the rules but once more i want to say this publicly that my intention was not to shill that's all other than have a good day my man.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

It's a matter of opinion but I'll go with my fellow staff member here and say that while it may not be the same thing, it's grossly overcharged for the difference between them, even the difference between the exclusive intime release and the other TD release is not worth the price difference.

There's a lot that goes with what it takes to be a TD here, there was TD before that had their own manufactured rep and nothing was comparable in terms of PR to what ABD did. There's a big gullible market that they are taking advantage of, and RWI is not a platform made to help that happen.

The ABD subject has been put in the light recently and frankly, we don't even need any mod intervention to see how business is done, so we can't advise for that, it's not against the products they made, it's everything surrounding it that there's an issue

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Im not doubting ABDs quality , major problem is people are paying for shit that they dont get ....

Reactions: XLR8R

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Seriously, are ABD paying you by the mention or by the completed referral sale? As trip pointed out it's wearing thin.

Reactions: QueTip

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Jeez-a-Christ! So much drama and agro over a watch that looks like something a 10 year old boy would wear while playing with his action figures and model cars...vrooom, vrooom! Lol

Reactions: Lariram and XLR8R

awds

Horology Curious
30/8/20
Ordered an RM strap from ABD. No answer from them. Just getting totally ignored. Do not recommend bothering with them. Oh well $350 gone, move on, lesson learned. Just another post here to tell the rest not to deal with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro