• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JBF rm052 - the best rm052 in the market?

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
What do you guys think of the front? It looks like plastic and not NTPT

Last edited:

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Might as well share some rm 52-06 photos (not from ZF), it is coming from a small factory

front.png

bottom.png

side.png

Any news on this one?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
A closer look at the 4k video at PT shows it is NTPT-like, doesn't look too bad. Ordered the white one last friday, will drop some QC pics once I get them!

Have you received the QC pics? Have you received the watch?

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
And for those who are interested in 3 axis tourbillon, I'll briefly talk about it here instead of opening a new post.
Here is a 3 axis tourbillon model developed recently in China. When this tourbillon is mass produced, it can be used in reps.
tour1.jpg

tour2.jpg

now that they’ve developed it, I wonder how long till they begin to increase production and it trickles down into the reps market?

Fstbiker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/6/18
Would be nice to see one unclose or in the wild.

Iluvpuncak3

16/7/20
The case may be ceramic and cool and all that but I don’t think I’ll ever pull the trigger on this one unless they somehow gay the balance wheel exposed or have a movement somewhat similar to the gen. Right now the fake balance wheel just looks hideous.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
The case may be ceramic and cool and all that but I don’t think I’ll ever pull the trigger on this one unless they somehow gay the balance wheel exposed or have a movement somewhat similar to the gen. Right now the fake balance wheel just looks hideous.

Are we talking about the same watch? The JBF RM052 has an exposed working tourbillon....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
cannot find anywhere. any help?

Are you serious?

My (free) advice to you would be to start searching this forum for information, you don’t need to be spoon feed by members.

Start your reading in the TD (trusted dealer) section and inform yourself on how things work (doing mistakes will hurt your wallet).

Then start contributing to the forum with meaningful comments and genuine questions. Staff members aren’t dumb, they will not fall for this kind of rubbish post.

Good luck in your journey here, it is a great place.

Oh and by the way, I found it in less than 10 sec using my brai.... my browser he he

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274&products_id=21884

(If this not the right colour, just ask the TD for the one you like)

And before you ask again, the RM001 is here

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274&products_id=20340

Last edited:
Reactions: BIONONE

anto88

6/1/21
Are you serious?

My (free) advice to you would be to start searching this forum for information, you don’t need to be spoon feed by members.

Start your reading in the TD (trusted dealer) section and inform yourself on how things work (doing mistakes will hurt your wallet).

Then start contributing to the forum with meaningful comments and genuine questions. Staff members aren’t dumb, they will not fall for this kind of rubbish post.

Good luck in your journey here, it is a great place.

Oh and by the way, I found it in less than 10 sec using my brai.... my browser he he

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274&products_id=21884

(If this not the right colour, just ask the TD for the one you like)

And before you ask again, the RM001 is here

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=274&products_id=20340

Man the link you posted is not the same watch.
you used 10 to find another thing.
next time try to spend more time