• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW Richard Mille RM010

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
My favourite RM, and one where I constantly say "Why didn't they start with this one first?" - deco plate looks crappy. Not even visually familiar with this one, to be honest and I was able to spot a big difference.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
wow, that video actually shows pretty good quality of the watch, i wonder if this gonna show up on any TD

KawaiiT

Horology Curious
4/6/18
Germany
I really like Richard Milles just for the rarity and status but I could never wear a Rep. It's like putting a Mercedes Star on your Smart Car.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
My favourite RM, and one where I constantly say "Why didn't they start with this one first?" - deco plate looks crappy. Not even visually familiar with this one, to be honest and I was able to spot a big difference.

I agree and said it on the beginning of this thread. They put zero effort in the deco plate and the watch looks like a DHgate cheapie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scottymagic

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I agree and said it on the beginning of this thread. They put zero effort in the deco plate and the watch looks like a DHgate cheapie

It’s not even that hard a deco plate to rep to a decent level

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
Since the begining of the Richard Mille rep race i always said that they should work on an RM010, imagine the same level of finishing than the last RM035 on an RM010... It would be a stunner !

e423bee19b64ebba3494fc3a47ccba45.jpg

Amm

Looking Around
24/8/20
Does anyone know any high quality RM replica dealer? Cheers!

Picksk

18/6/20
Does anyone know any high quality RM replica dealer? Cheers!

I am not sure if you are asking right question, asking which site has the best 1:1 or the best quality rep would not really have an answer. All of the TDs listed on here have awesome quality watches, I would do my research on the specific model/ watch I want, I am sure you will find many posts listing the pros and cons of the models/versions and even if not, if you have any specific questions, they will be answered by the experts on here. Then before ordering, I would read the descriptions of the watche as stated on the website and also send an email to TD to confirm if they have it in stock, as sometimes, the websites might not be up to date. Next, I would look at the QC pics that the TD sends to make sure that is up to my satisfaction ( I personally don’t worry in case the alignments are a bit off, as long as it won’t be noticeable on the wrist and the watch functions as described). But then again, this is just my personal opinion, I myself am a newbie, learning still and defer to the more knowledgeable forum members. Hope you find the one you are looking for!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amm

Amm

Looking Around
24/8/20
Thanks a lot for the highly appreciated advice. I’m looking for a less flashy less known model that’s why I needed a proper Richard Mille dealer/ site/ factory ,most replicas I saw on dhgate were very plain and didn’t dare to order any. If anyone can drop me a link would be very helpful. Cheers!!

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
I got 1 of it. Deco plate look crappy like the aforesaid in this thread. I just went into RM game and need to say RM is the very comfortable watch when compare with another in my watch collection.

bb6b20e4084ecce5d5140e65d4268223.jpg

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I got 1 of it. Deco plate look crappy like the aforesaid in this thread. I just went into RM game and need to say RM is the very comfortable watch when compare with another in my watch collection.

Looks good on you mate! I have a RM001 and I love wearing it. Passed the initial faff to put the watch on, you forget you are actually wearing it despite is considerable size

Reactions: Zeula

Seven7r

24/5/15

Looks good! Could you measure the case so we can know if it’s the same case that is used on the JBF RM001s?