• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF is making the new RM 52-06 Skull Watch

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
I would guess the same. By the way, do you have any insight on when ZF might re-open operation following the Virus outbreak? One month? Two Months?

all makers will open from 10th Feb... but have no idea when the carriers start to work

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Things changed :( due of the coronavirus outbreak situation... they need 1 ~ 2 weeks time to start to work :(

Understandable to be honest, it has gotten worse over there in the meanwhile...how is the situation in Guanzhou?

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Type RM52 on DHgate and all the RM052-06 come up highest price I saw was about £460 not too bad for DH, I’m sure TD’s will source it cheaper in due course.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
I can't wait for a finalised rep of this ! Especially if and can do there thing

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Timrm

24/4/18
I wonder how long they will need. If they will try the white quarts nptp or use an updated carbon pattern or use the same carbon structure like 035 and just need to make a new mask skull

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Looks great! However, Ricard Mille reps are a great way to make yourself look like a fool if you're not very open about waering a gen because you simply like the design. Just my two cents...

Couldn’t agree more with this.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Looks great! However, Ricard Mille reps are a great way to make yourself look like a fool if you're not very open about waering a gen because you simply like the design. Just my two cents...

Couldn’t disagree more with this!!

I honestly don’t get why people who think like this are even on this forum?!? Do you think we all look like fools wearing our fake watches?!? Maybe this isn’t the place for you if that is the case!!!

DC

Reactions: sunrayminor

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Couldn’t disagree more with this!!

I honestly don’t get why people who think like this are even on this forum?!? Do you think we all look like fools wearing our fake watches?!? Maybe this isn’t the place for you if that is the case!!!

DC

Read my post again and eventually, you'll get what I'm saying... ;)

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

This didn’t make sense. Can you please elaborate?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This didn’t make sense. Can you please elaborate?

When someone asks if it's real, you'll easily get away with the best 116610, AT or PAM reps. They're just that good and also very common, so it's plausible you bought one. With an RM52, who would really buy that? Unless you just jumped out if your private jet or Veyron...

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
When someone asks if it's real, you'll easily get away with the best 116610, AT or PAM reps. They're just that good and also very common, so it's plausible you bought one. With an RM52, who would really buy that? Unless you just jumped out if your private jet or Veyron...

True mate. But there are several factors to take into consideration.
I agree that if your socioeconomic status doesn’t make it plausible that you could afford the RM you are wearing. But some RMs are astronomical in price while others are not. So depends on that too. And if people at all know the price.

It is also an unknown brand. Many people don’t know the prices or the brand. And Hublot has begun to make RM look alike’s.

So I don’t think people will be laughing ‘there comes the fool with the fake RM’ :D :D

Last edited: