• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF is making the new RM 52-06 Skull Watch

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
The New Richard Mille RM 52-06 Tourbillon Skull Watch looks amazing!!

ZF told me that they can make it very well and 99% close to genuine, because the genuine movement is hide behind the skull, can't see directly!!

Richard-Mille-RM-52-06-Tourbillon-Skull-11.jpeg

Richard-Mille-RM-52-06-Tourbillon-Skull-8.jpeg

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Ohhhh this looks incredible, do you think they’ll make this or rm 11 first?

Timrm

24/4/18
For my taste they should stick to the „classic“ RM Models

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The New Richard Mille RM 52-06 Tourbillon Skull Watch looks amazing!!

ZF told me that they can make it very well and 99% close to genuine, because the genuine movement is hide behind the skull, can't see directly!!

I wonder how they will produce the white quartz case?

Reactions: Timrm

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Good to see you back Kobe!

hope you had a good time besides the circumstances in asia at the moment.

Thanks for the insights - appreciated as always.

even though i dont understand the design approach from RM with this rather comic ish model - i think ZF could come up with something decent - at least at first glance.

nothing to fool anyone as the gen is rather pricey but a nicely finished watch wouldn‘t disappoint anyone who loves sporty futuristic RMs.

Any plans when we will finally see a new prototype of the RM11 kobe24 ?

Reactions: The Rod

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Looks great! However, Ricard Mille reps are a great way to make yourself look like a fool if you're not very open about waering a gen because you simply like the design. Just my two cents...

Eseips

5/4/16
I really need a decent Rm11-03 rep, my favourite is the red kite. Still have not lost hope that they might one day do it with the working calendar/movement "clone"... stuff like the 324 patek clone.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
maybe they will use plastic... never saw a real quartz TPT case now.

I would guess the same. By the way, do you have any insight on when ZF might re-open operation following the Virus outbreak? One month? Two Months?

Reactions: XLR8R

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
there is a black version of the 052 Mask, I think ZF will be able to rep that one pretty good

Hoping they will make either the white or the red one, carbon pattern is harder to obtain (as the 035-02 shows) if they do get it hope they keep it on the 035 and change it for this.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I don't know, it seems to me that such comical model would be good enough at the level we currently have and effort could have been redirected to much more appealing and wearable pieces from RM.

But I know also how the "loud/in yo face" approach wonderfully works in a huge market basin which is China and Far East in general..

I'm in love with the shape of ROO