• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Z+F Titanium RM052 skull

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I can ask :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! I will be the first to place an order! Thanks bro! From AP Sincere to RM let’s get this party started! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Nice! I will be the first to place an order! Thanks bro! From AP Sincere to RM let’s get this party started! :)

Sorry to disappoint you that the maker replied “won’t consider the real tourby movement in the near future”, let’s hope he will change his mind some day :fingers crossed:

Last edited:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Sorry to disappoint you that the maker replied “won’t consider the real tourby movement in the near future”, let’s hope he will change his mind some day :fingers crossed:

Ughhhhh sorry to hear. It was worth a try. Would be nice to have that on the skull and 35-02 V3.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

So tell them to make a 55 hehe. Shouldn't be too hard for them. Similar internals to the 35 just different bridges and different outer case. Do the white or grey one. I promise it'll sell well lol

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Ughhhhh sorry to hear. It was worth a try. Would be nice to have that on the skull and 35-02 V3.

lol yea, i was assuming they wouldnt consider it because they have so many project going on at the moment if you think about it, AP 15703, 15710, 15202, RM11-03, im sure ZF or XF trying to see who gonna make the navy BB58 first, so i wasnt surprised they wouldnt focus on the RM at this moment, maybe 2021, hahaha

jcguo0516

4/12/18
So tell them to make a 55 hehe. Shouldn't be too hard for them. Similar internals to the 35 just different bridges and different outer case. Do the white or grey one. I promise it'll sell well lol

oh yea totally forgot that 55 is also doable for them, yep I will buy the white one for sure if they make it !!! ;)

BIONONE

28/4/17

+1 this a thousand times

sandblasted titanium/ceramic and a NTPT version - nice and thin manually wound - i would buy them all...lol

Seven7r

24/5/15

Bro yeah I agree, an RM055 by ZF would be the bomb. I'm waiting for a really good one (proportions wise), that's why I haven't bought the ZF 035-02 yet. Literally any color or variation would be fine with me.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
do you know how to take pictures for me outdoors?

Huh? Well.. usually it's done with a few things and conditions..

- go outside
- take your phone / camera with you
- don't forget the thing you want to take a picture off
- place it
- focus
- hit the shutter
- post on RWI

:lol:

Reactions: soubido and leo6929

w_g98

Known Member
16/7/15
I believe there is only dead stock right now. I have asked a few TDs and the only RM 52 I could source was a white JBF 'best edition'. Still waiting on the QC pictures but will update once I receive and approve them.

Thank you!

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I believe there is only dead stock right now. I have asked a few TDs and the only RM 52 I could source was a white JBF 'best edition'. Still waiting on the QC pictures but will update once I receive and approve them.

QC received? I like those JBF…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk