• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Richard Mille 67-02 Alexander Zverev edition

nicbau

Looking Around
9/9/19
Hi, I wanted to know if someone knows where I can buy a Richard mille 67-02 (the Alexander Zverev edition) from TD.
Thanks.

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14
You probably can ask for one in the Richard Mille boutique in NYC.

ZanderXS

Horology Curious
10/3/19
edd312 Tbh, I'm honestly looking to buy a genuine RM67-02 from a Richard Mille boutique, does NYC boutique really do have stock there? I looked in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia (third party). I am trying to find it in Tokyo next.

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14
Lol i was joking for the lazy post, you won't find it there I'm sorry, the boutique, as any RM boutique, is mostly empty.

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
edd312 Tbh, I'm honestly looking to buy a genuine RM67-02 from a Richard Mille boutique, does NYC boutique really do have stock there? I looked in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia (third party). I am trying to find it in Tokyo next.

Have you tried Chrono24?

ZanderXS

Horology Curious
10/3/19
That's unfortunate. Hahaha, I tried Chrono24, but I am still unable to bring myself to pay the premium. I'm only looking to buy it at retail price though.That is - RM35-02 or 67-02 for RM11 I'll just wait for ZF to release it hahaha

Last edited:

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
That's unfortunate. Hahaha, I tried Chrono24, but I am still unable to bring myself to pay the premium. I'm only looking to buy it at retail price though.That is - RM35-02 or 67-02 for RM11 I'll just wait for ZF to release it hahaha

Worldwide RM boutiques you almost can’t get anything now. They don’t even allow you to order unless it’s the limited edition. If you’re VIP enough you’ll get offered models once in a while. Finding retail price RM is getting unrealistic nowadays. VIPs buying up for resale is the rage at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk