• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Richard Mille 70-01

Eugene Papers

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/19
Has anyone handled one of these? Apparently it works just like the ridge didge.

https://www.fake-watches.me/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1097

It is confirmed by Lawrence that they are available but up until now I was only aware of the 53-01, 027, 035 (I think) and a couple of others but mainly older chronograph models were "good ones", well with some sort of a solid foundation worth starting with.

I mean they did a pretty good job on it so far.

Pictures Never do things justice.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Over priced. Shit quality. Non TD

Eugene Papers

10/10/19
Hey there Q.T.

That link was just one that I found myself when I couldn't copy the photos from my email I received from Lawrence. Well actually I could but they were about a paragraph long for each individual photo.

The watches look very much the same. Well I couldn't find anything different and I am pretty picky.

So is it just really plasticky? I am surprised they would bother to make it all function properly i.e. mechanical odometer, tourbillon, power reserve etc but only use cheap arse materials. I expected to find more talk about it if that was the case. Much more.

Anyway if you "ain't new to it" then I get the picture. As long as it *is*definitely the same iteration/configuration.

So then what is your opinion on the 027, 035, 53-01 if you don't mind me asking? You know not the cheap ones.

E. Papers

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
The rep does not have these functions. Lol. No rep RM comes close to its gen counterpart.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
There is no tourbillon on the shown rep, OP.

it is an see through dial where the balance wheel of the cheap 2813 movement is visible.

odometer is even on the gen quite unimpressive as the numbers move once you click a button... nothing special if you ask me -

if you look closely with your „picky“ eyes you will notice the atrocious big date on the position of the odometer... but who cares when the rest looks silly anyway lol.

the case shape is wrong and not to speak about the over all finish.

better stick around the more common models of RM... i know there are always compromises but with this one you would get far less than with other reps (RM001 for example as one of the best RM reps).

Last edited:
Reactions: QueTip

BIONONE

28/4/17
Another video to be proof that it is utter garbage.

seriously it is not worth putting energy into it if you are looking for RM aesthetics.

if you are simply looking for a space fantasy watch you should give it a go but do yourself a favor and don‘t pay more than 150$ for this joke.

To be honest the whole watch looks like they hired a monkey to do their design and CAD files...

BIONONE

28/4/17
Just for the record about what we are talking here:

9144536_xxl.jpg

you dont even need to be picky to see how messed up the rep is lol

Last edited:

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
The dial is completely wrong as well, why's there a big date on it lol

Eugene Papers

10/10/19
Thank you for your time. I hope I was entertaining for a few seconds. Does ABD customizing have a section here that they frequent?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Thank you for your time. I hope I was entertaining for a few seconds. Does ABD customizing have a section here that they frequent?

They are NOT supported vendors on here. Any dealing with them is on your own risk.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thank you. I am yet to read about bad experiences with them?

You may not find it, as we don't recommend buying from unknown dealer, so people tend to stick with our advices.

You may be fine with them, but there's a high chance of getting scammed either by not getting the product or by getting it at a much higher price than it should be.

Why take the chance when there's a full list of trusted dealer that won't scam and that we hold accountable for their mishap if any would happen.

I suggest sending a couple of emails to some of them to see if they can get you what you want

Eugene Papers

10/10/19
I appreciate that you have taken the time for me here.

I searched hard, very hard and apart from 1 TD that got back to me but they were slow off the mark and weren't offering upgrades, I was only getting responses all around of "V9F factory out of stock" and "Automatic quartz movement if you liking?" etc. etc.

ABD was the first to give me confirmation on immediate availability. To be continued...