• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 1:1 RM011 date and month wheel review

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
what happened to zf, so many promising pieces but nothing delivery, like the AP diver 15703 15710, rm 052 mask, rm011, man i would buy all of those pieces from zf, but they have been really quiet for a couple months now

They've delivered a v1 AP 15400 and 15500 that are currently better than any other maker, and early pics of their 116610 seem promising. I know we always want more but I'd say it's not too bad ;)

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You know how the rep business works - nothing is granted and you have to be patient.

If you look closely you can see that ZF is working on various different types of watches at once - at least the recent releases tell so.
The long wait and few sneek peaks could mean many different things besides just ghosting those projects.

The best releases are the ones least expected that come with outstanding development and progress for the game in general.

ZF has the capability and due to their large variety and diversification of manufacturing the (financial) strength to complete some of those „fairly simple“ projects like AP‘s for example.

When it comes to the RM game i think we have to give them their dough that they stepped up the game with decent build quality - even though the novelties remain flawed.
And it is understandable that an RM011 isn‘t produced in a heartbeat if you aim for the highest possible quality for the price they are asking for.

Long story short - some day we will see things. Maybe in 5 years or more lol

This + I don't think that demand for RM's is as high as for Rolexes and AP's, so the necessary investment may not be worth it

apollo22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/08
I have been asking myself this question over the last few days, but I don’t know the answer. Perhaps you guys can help me understand.

KVF recently released a RM11 V3 in stainless steel. Based on photos alone, it looks pretty good to me. I understand there are still several flaws such as case being too thick, non-working month display, and non-flyback chrono, etc, - all of these the factories would not be able to fix without cloning the actual movement - which is what we had been waiting here for the last few years.

The watch looks decent, although I must quantify that $620 is still a lot to pay for a rep, are there other things that I am missing that help explains why no one seems to be excited about this release? as I didn’t even see anyone talking about it.

I am thinking of pulling the trigger, but just want some inputs from you guys, thanks!

https://puretimewatch.io/rm011-ss-c...ial-black-on-black-rubber-strap-a7750-v3.html

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
I have been asking myself this question over the last few days, but I don’t know the answer. Perhaps you guys can help me understand.

KVF recently released a RM11 V3 in stainless steel. Based on photos alone, it looks pretty good to me. I understand there are still several flaws such as case being too thick, non-working month display, and non-flyback chrono, etc, - all of these the factories would not be able to fix without cloning the actual movement - which is what we had been waiting here for the last few years.

The watch looks decent, although I must quantify that $620 is still a lot to pay for a rep, are there other things that I am missing that help explains why no one seems to be excited about this release? as I didn’t even see anyone talking about it.

I am thinking of pulling the trigger, but just want some inputs from you guys, thanks!

https://puretimewatch.io/rm011-ss-c...ial-black-on-black-rubber-strap-a7750-v3.html

The big month display is working on this one but the annual calender in the down right isnt the watch is fine maybe a bit expensive. But if you buy one don't youse the Chrono and the date only if necessary because if something brakes wich it properly will you'd need to send the watch back to China

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

It's don't seems has any upgrade on this V3. Don't wast your money.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
The big month display is working on this one but the annual calender in the down right isnt the watch is fine maybe a bit expensive. But if you buy one don't youse the Chrono and the date only if necessary because if something brakes wich it properly will you'd need to send the watch back to China

The month display still faux. Not working. Still same old shit

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

You are the one has no idea what are u talking about.
its big date indicated are working, but monthly display still faux not really working. It's been so many years the KVF are never try to improve any shit! Same bad movement decorations, look that cheap rotor are still same cheap shit. People keep buying the KVF don't give any shit to improve anything!

Last edited by a moderator:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Last edited:

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
What are you talking about?! There's a date and month display. The latter being faux on the rep. Period.

OH nvm I am sorry I've thought you meant the date display isn't working your right of course that the month isn't working I don't know why I've called it big month display no idea what I was thinking there ^^"

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
You are the one has no idea what are u talking about.
its big date indicated are working, but monthly display still faux not really working. It's been so many years the KVF are never try to improve any shit! Same bad movement decorations, look that cheap rotor are still same cheap shit. People keep buying the KVF don't give any shit to improve anything!

OH nvm I am sorry I've thought you meant the date display isn't working your right of course that the month isn't working I don't know why I've called it "big month display" no idea what I was thinking there ^^" and that KVF isnt improving anything is annoying unfortunately ZF didn't put out their own version to give it some competition but looking at their rm35 I am not so sure if they do much better except on the case construction part :(

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
88362133d26500e011c45fb774a3955d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sunrayminor

Timrm

24/4/18
Is this project actually put down ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Jnooth

Horology Curious
19/4/20
I’ve been waiting on this for a while. Hopefully it’s still in the works.

Timrm

24/4/18
All I wish for in 2021 is a decent RM rep

Reactions: QueTip

Timrm

24/4/18
Is there any chance we can reach out to ZF to see if they still work on this ?

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Is there any chance we can reach out to ZF to see if they still work on this ?

There are some members on here that have connections to the factories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk