• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 1:1 RM011 date and month wheel review

Jean_Paul_Belmondo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/6/17
Lg-RM.png

It seems that RM11 appeared on the Pure's slider

Timrm

24/4/18
Im dying for some news on this project

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Jnooth

Horology Curious
19/4/20
So it appears this won’t be here any time soon but in the mean time, as we wait patiently. What are a list of things we would like to see on the ZF that will set it above what’s out already. I have been shopping for the RM11 for a long time and I just can’t get myself to spend for what’s out there currently.

my wish list would be first a more accurate case shape. To me this is more important than anything else. I would like to see a carbon pattern similar or better to the ZF 35-02. I know it’s not perfect but it’s better than what most offer. I would also love to see a Velcro strap. The rubber straps are nice but I think for myself I would prefer to wear it on a Velcro strap. Also do we know if it will be an 11-03? 11-01?

now that we have the wishes out of the way. What do we actually expect will come out of this ZF RM11

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I’d like the correct carbon look and shine as the gen. What is out there now sucks and makes the watch look like something a clown would wear.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the ZF 35-02, but the carbon pattern is nowhere near gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BIONONE

Seven7r

24/5/15
So it appears this won’t be here any time soon but in the mean time, as we wait patiently. What are a list of things we would like to see on the ZF that will set it above what’s out already. I have been shopping for the RM11 for a long time and I just can’t get myself to spend for what’s out there currently.

my wish list would be first a more accurate case shape. To me this is more important than anything else. I would like to see a carbon pattern similar or better to the ZF 35-02. I know it’s not perfect but it’s better than what most offer. I would also love to see a Velcro strap. The rubber straps are nice but I think for myself I would prefer to wear it on a Velcro strap. Also do we know if it will be an 11-03? 11-01?

now that we have the wishes out of the way. What do we actually expect will come out of this ZF RM11

I think an RM011-01 would be the best one.

Imagine a perfectly proportioned RM011-01 in Titanium or RG. For some reason I dislike the RM011-03 cases; even the gens look fake for me. The classic 01 has that classy shape that I just love.

Timrm

24/4/18
Are there any news regarding the ZF011 ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Logan

Horology Curious
22/3/06
In simple terms the 7750 movement is far too fat to get the case shape right, all the fake decoration and transfer gears to move the dials around mean the case ends up like the KVF to make to fit. The only way ZF is making this work in an accurate case is to fully or partially replicate the movement itself, not decorate a 7750.

Timrm

24/4/18
In simple terms the 7750 movement is far too fat to get the case shape right, all the fake decoration and transfer gears to move the dials around mean the case ends up like the KVF to make to fit. The only way ZF is making this work in an accurate case is to fully or partially replicate the movement itself, not decorate a 7750.

Who knows maybe they put the project on ice couse of this problem

Sent from the RWI App

jcguo0516

4/12/18
what happened to zf, so many promising pieces but nothing delivery, like the AP diver 15703 15710, rm 052 mask, rm011, man i would buy all of those pieces from zf, but they have been really quiet for a couple months now

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
what happened to zf, so many promising pieces but nothing delivery, like the AP diver 15703 15710, rm 052 mask, rm011, man i would buy all of those pieces from zf, but they have been really quiet for a couple months now

You know how the rep business works - nothing is granted and you have to be patient.

If you look closely you can see that ZF is working on various different types of watches at once - at least the recent releases tell so.
The long wait and few sneek peaks could mean many different things besides just ghosting those projects.

The best releases are the ones least expected that come with outstanding development and progress for the game in general.

ZF has the capability and due to their large variety and diversification of manufacturing the (financial) strength to complete some of those „fairly simple“ projects like AP‘s for example.

When it comes to the RM game i think we have to give them their dough that they stepped up the game with decent build quality - even though the novelties remain flawed.
And it is understandable that an RM011 isn‘t produced in a heartbeat if you aim for the highest possible quality for the price they are asking for.

Long story short - some day we will see things. Maybe in 5 years or more lol

Reactions: jm_brc_7057