• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 1:1 RM011 date and month wheel review

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Skull first please and where are the tourbillon movements from ZF?

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Nice, it's date same size as gen? The KVF one is smaller then gen.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I hope ZF will go for Ti or even SA instead of that
shitty forged carbon pattern they are using in RM035.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Angus said that the first RM11 would be rose gold and Ti since that’s the gen they bought. But that was a year ago (lol) so it might not be the case anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

28/4/17
First prototypes of the 011 movement were leaked about 3 years ago... maybe even more - cant count no more haha

i‘m still not really sure if that‘s a positive thing or the silent whisper of a disaster :D

BIONONE

28/4/17
that movement looks really plain and possibly dirty for a gen

Believe me - if they would deliver this movement in a rep i would take 5 instantly.

When the chinese clone the visual appearance of a movement they have to take it apart - as you can imagine chinese standards are not the same as RM standards so a reassembly will definitely won‘t be the same as the factory finish when they got this gem.

ZF is working for about 3 years or more on this model (since the first pictures were leaked) - maybe that will give you an idea of what this movement must have been seeing haha

and to summarize- it is a gen movement and unfortunately not a rep nor a franken movement.

Reactions: Brunswick

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
Believe me - if they would deliver this movement in a rep i would take 5 instantly.

When the chinese clone the visual appearance of a movement they have to take it apart - as you can imagine chinese standards are not the same as RM standards so a reassembly will definitely won‘t be the same as the factory finish when they got this gem.

ZF is working for about 3 years or more on this model (since the first pictures were leaked) - maybe that will give you an idea of what this movement must have been seeing haha

and to summarize- it is a gen movement and unfortunately not a rep nor a franken movement.

Honestly since they cloned A4130, I'd expect them to be able to do the RM11. But it may mean they'll focus on cloning DD movements e.g. AP or Tudor Heritage Chrono.... Definitely more flexibility for reps but ahh.

Reactions: XLR8R

Timrm

24/4/18
And info if the factories are back at work ? Or any info on the mistery watch ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI