• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can you find a colourless RM Jewel bearing ?

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Hey all I just have a particular question regarding this model: https://puretimewatch.io/rm035-02-re...rap-nh05a.html
because I would like to install a clourless jewel bearing in the watch (like in the gen) but after a long time of searching on the internet I just cant seem to find a place where I can buy a clolorless SEIKO NH05A jewels for the balance wheel. Can anyone direct me onto the right website or is there someone in the forum who sells these parts:D?

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
As all the jewels that can be seen are attached to the decoration i would say the movement is irrelevant.

the only important thing is to find matching rubis. Some time ago a member posted an alibaba link to colorless jewels where the minimum pieces/order was about 100pc. Price per stone was about 0,6ct or so... quite ridiculous.

cant find the link but maybe a search on alibaba, aliexpress or even dhgate will help.

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Oh yes just saw that it is a decoration plate ^^". I already tried dhgate but maybe I find something in the second try because I saw people here posting rms with these mods so it has to be somewhere BIONONE thank you mate

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
Just checked alibaba - there are many offers for ruby bearings. Prices differ of course.

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Just saw it. Now its up to me finding the right size :p.
A bit annoying that dhgate has none though.

Last edited:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Switching the jewel is easy enough with the right tools, finding the jewel is the tough thing. God speed!

BIONONE

28/4/17
Reading their offers on alibaba i have to say they seem pretty kind and flexibel regarding the measurements of the bearings you need.

That said the decoration of the RM needs to be measured hehe

Esmatt2012

25/10/12
Anyone tried modding to colorless jewel on Z+F? Modding bezel screws? Please share pics, etc. Thank you.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
count me in if it's a bulk order, as I want to swap out the jewels on mine. Now I would just need to find someone to do it for me as I have zero clue on how to do it myself

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
count me in if it's a bulk order, as I want to swap out the jewels on mine. Now I would just need to find someone to do it for me as I have zero clue on how to do it myself

Actually doing this is really simple since it is just a decoration plate in the front pretty much any half decent watchmaker could do this if he has the rm screw opener

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Actually doing this is really simple since it is just a decoration plate in the front pretty much any half decent watchmaker could do this if he has the rm screw opener

was anyone at least able to figure out what sizes to order or which vendor could do the best pricing on the rubbles? I found a bunch as well on Alibaba but its useless without sizing.

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Im trying to figure the pink jewel. Can u point to picture about that please. I do apologize but i color blind. Hichic

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Im trying to figure the pink jewel. Can u point to picture about that please. I do apologize but i color blind. Hichic

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've uploaded a pic showing the gen since I can't upload pics.
richardmille_5765656.jpg
On the Rep it's a pink ruby where it says "swiss" and "107370" on the gen it should be clear as well as a few other areas