• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD 53-01

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Yeah no problem sharing, no insinuation just stating facts. You quoted me $950, clearly quoted this guy $750, and a member posted a while back that you’d quoted them over $1,000... unless I’m missing something those are several different prices, which is what my comment states.

DC

Did u note the timeline, product and accessories in each instance? Prices don’t change over time with new mods included? Need to put an ad out whenever there’s new mods and prices? U like to ask/fish for info and disappear after you get your answers. Well done mate. Fantastic character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Did u note the timeline, product and accessories in each instance? Prices don’t change over time with new mods included? Need to put an ad out whenever there’s new mods and prices? U like to ask/fish for info and disappear after you get your answers. Well done mate. Fantastic character.

Funnily enough mate that’s how sales works, I wasn’t aware that everyone who made an enquiry was obliged to place and order? When you don’t advertise your prices that’s basically the only way to find out the cost thought right?! I don’t see how that has any reflection on my character whatsoever, but I’m quite happy to be proved wrong if no one else has ever asked a dealer a question without buying anything!

What do I know though, I’ve only worked in sales for 15 years!

DC

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Funnily enough mate that’s how sales works, I wasn’t aware that everyone who made an enquiry was obliged to place and order? When you don’t advertise your prices that’s basically the only way to find out the cost thought right?! I don’t see how that has any reflection on my character whatsoever, but I’m quite happy to be proved wrong if no one else has ever asked a dealer a question without buying anything!

What do I know though, I’ve only worked in sales for 15 years!

DC

In which part of my statement stated that an enquiry must result in an order? Don’t twist that from your doings. Lol

@OP, apologies to crap thread your post.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
In which part of my statement stated that an enquiry must result in an order? Don’t twist that from your doings. Lol

@OP, apologies to crap thread your post.

In the last part, where you said I fished for info then disappeared, and said “well done mate, great character”. Think it’s pretty clear what you meant, if not to suggest that you were annoyed I hadn’t ordered anything then why say it?

Anyway, I echo your apology to OP, we’ve wandered off topic rather!

DC

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
In the last part, where you said I fished for info then disappeared, and said “well done mate, great character”. Think it’s pretty clear what you meant, if not to suggest that you were annoyed I hadn’t ordered anything then why say it?

Anyway, I echo your apology to OP, we’ve wandered off topic rather!

DC

Annoyed not because of order but you don’t even have the courtesy to respond when someone attended to your requests and you repeat that continuously.

I’ll not further crapthread OP’s post regarding this because I think I’ve made myself rather clear that prices are consistent to all. Thanks.

Reactions: littowun

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Aurasash _DC_ I'm genuinely sorry if i caused any problems or misunderstandings. It was wrong for me to quote price for a product that i dont remember that well. I hope both of you guys can forgive me about this thing and im genuinely sorry if this thing caused you to not trust me again.

As always have good day.

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Aurasash _DC_ I'm genuinely sorry if i caused any problems or misunderstandings. It was wrong for me to quote price for a product that i dont remember that well. I hope both of you guys can forgive me about this thing and im genuinely sorry if this thing caused you to not trust me again.

As always have good day.

Never a fault of yours. He simply took the day of your posting as the same day that I quoted you that price. Bet that wasn’t an accident.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Are you guys done then?!

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Thanks! $1050 for the mods or including watch?
And pardon my ignorance, but what are all the mods?
Including the watch they are doing bezel mod,pink jewels to clear ones,custom crown,new screws and custom velcro strap. Not sure about the strap but those are the things i remember just contact him on wechat: cnnnd89.

Last edited:

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Including the watch they are doing bezel mod,pink jewels to clear ones,custom crown,new screws and custom velcro strap. Not sure about the strap but those are the things i remember just contact him on wechat: cnnnd89.

Ohh thats not bad then! Thanks :)

I will wait for ZF to release their RM035, and see what I want then...

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Ohh thats not bad then! Thanks :)

I will wait for ZF to release their RM035, and see what I want then...

People recieved their qcs for that watch. The midcase,crown and strap looks gorgeous but pattern and the lack of movement deco kills it atleast from my oen behalf. Still you are getting an carbon watch for that price is quiet good i guess.

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
People recieved their qcs for that watch. The midcase,crown and strap looks gorgeous but pattern and the lack of movement deco kills it atleast from my oen behalf. Still you are getting an carbon watch for that price is quiet good i guess.

Ah, I thought people were still waiting and that ZF went back to the drawing table to improve it?

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Ah, I thought people were still waiting and that ZF went back to the drawing table to improve it?

Nah they changed almoat nothing but still good looking watch. Shame on the lack of the details.

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore

custom strap is separate. it doesnt come with the "package"