• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD 53-01

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
i saw this model which I think is from jbf modded by abd on they’re insta could anyone point out how to order and contact them, on insta it says to contact them via wechat but I don’t have that and it’s a pain to get it now because u need an other user to confirm you, can anyone help?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2-eESYnlzA/

Updog

18/7/19
Try sending a pic of it to a TD and see if they can source it for you?

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
i saw this model which I think is from jbf modded by abd on they’re insta could anyone point out how to order and contact them, on insta it says to contact them via wechat but I don’t have that and it’s a pain to get it now because u need an other user to confirm you, can anyone help?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2-eESYnlzA/

How is that a pain? Just install WeChat, and add them. They will approve you same day and then you can contact them to order? That's hardly a pain, you're just lazy and want instant gratification.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Thanks to abd was able to join we chat :) wasn’t lazy it’s just that from my country u actually needed a member sunrises at least from 6 months to scan a qr code to subscribe...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Reactions: Allure

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hi DC,
Is there any update on QC pics for Z+F ?

Nope, the word on the street is they will be releasing in next few days... but the word on the street is hardly a reliable news source so who knows!

DC

cordeliavega

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/19
What mods are there? It looks exatly the same as the lousy replica it starts out as.

Reactions: mrkt

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
They seem to quote different price to everyone, so who knows!

DC

Wow this is some interesting insinuations. Care to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Wow this is some interesting insinuations. Care to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no problem sharing, no insinuation just stating facts. You quoted me $950, clearly quoted this guy $750, and a member posted a while back that you’d quoted them over $1,000... unless I’m missing something those are several different prices, which is what my comment states.

DC