• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Accurate RM

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Hello, is there anyone on the forum who can make watches that could make an accurate Richard mille rm 67-02/ 35-02/ 055 with same exact materials ecc. for the right amount of money(like over 2 grand or even more)?

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
you would probably get a genuine strap, but a watch made from the exact materials, what do you think on a 100k plus watch......

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Yes but like zf right now made an accurate carbon case(even if the pattern is wrong) abd makes a close to gen pattern and jbf 001 isn’t far of to the gen movement even if it’s different, considering that someone who can copy the movement from scratch so not modding one and putting it in a zf cage or creating one(like the red 35-02) with an appropriate pattern like abd’s how much might it cost, a grand for the movement(it’s shouldnt be shock resistant I don’t care about that) and 800 for case and pattern(rm 55 is actually cheaper considering it’s ceramic and covered titanium) it’s should be around 2 grand, if someone is actually able to i could pay that or even more if it’s even 90-95% accurate

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Let’s say not exact materials for the movement but it should have a close movement and almost correct(even less quality materials) case thickness and size i think people will pay a good amount of money even if it’s a replica, if someone is able get in contact with me :)

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
do some reading on the forum my friend.
members will only help, if you first help yourself.....
compare gens against reps, and then decide what you would be happy with.
remember, this is a very high end watch, that people who know there watches will know its a rep regardless.
bottom line is, your average guy is not wearing a gen of this watch, so as I said, it comes down to having realistic expectations.
wear what you will enjoy, but be realistic....

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Yes I know been reading on the forums for the last couple of months and chose the jbf rm 001 Considering it’s the best looking compared to gen by far, but I would also like something else something with a bit more color and even a little bit more accurate and don’t misunderstand my question, I really wouldn’t buy it to show it off to anyone, i’m a fanatic of watches and own around 10 very good replicas and also 2 gen rolexes and I’m a huge fan of richard mille but obviously can’t afford or actually even if I could, I wouldn’t pay that much yet on a watch but I really love the different design of gen’s, Chinese replicas have multiple things that are off but the all have something right, if someone is able to put every correct element together and create a rm far closer to gen for a much heavier price tag than regular high price reps I would pay it so considering I haven’t read of someone doing custom jobs creating rm or modding them with precision i’m asking if someone is to reach out to me or if someone already does to link me that conversation, thanks for the help :)

robinhihi

Known Member
16/5/16
sweden
This is a KV
6d4a5aa4a9689f56cd93a2cf2f757ad7.jpg

Skickat från min Phone via Tapatalk