• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Wow, to be honest it looks like stunning.

I do not how it can be improved on top of that.

what is now that main differences to gen?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Wow, to be honest it looks like stunning.

I do not how it can be improved on top of that.

what is now that main differences to gen?

I think primarily the bezel screws are darker on gen and also the wheels at 12 are darker. Some of the movement decoration is different. But these are “small” errors that IMO doesn’t matter much.

The ZF case shape and thickness is really good. And with the white jewel, Build quality and now bezel upgrade it looks really promising. If the bezel really is as good as it looks in these pictures, there isn’t any reason to wait for upgrades.

Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
PT site doesn’t show the quality. Wait till u see the QC pics.

hanford

Horology Curious
10/6/20
My V2 should arrive sometime this week, a little bummed V3 came out so quickly... but the pink jewel probably won't bother me too much.

Excited to compare the carbon difference from V2 to V3, can upload photos when my V2 comes

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
My V2 should arrive sometime this week, a little bummed V3 came out so quickly... but the pink jewel probably won't bother me too much.

Excited to compare the carbon difference from V2 to V3, can upload photos when my V2 comes

ABD bezel and back rest is ZF so those are the only main upgrades and the clear jewel

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

edan9891

Horology Curious
26/7/19
Hong Kong
The v3 looks pretty good -- some minor differences on the movement stand out (like the crude finishing on the rotor vs gen). I hope a v4 could fix that, as the outer edge of the rotor shouldn't be a hard thing to get right. For the moment I'm pretty hyped!

Reactions: vcappp

Corvax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
Collaboration of the ZF and ABD is an amazing news. Recently, I already began to think that the ZF has completely switched to attention to other products (Rolex, PP, AP, etc.), forgetting about RM, and did not hope that the market will see new models, long-awaited RM011 for example. But as it turned out, the ZF did not sit without a matter, so now I have more confidence that we will soon see many more interesting products, possibly as created in collaboration with the ABD.