• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
I was of the impression that it can be done by one self. And maybe without removing the stem.

I would think it can’t be done without removing the stem as it’s quite a harder silicone/rubber thing so doubt you could just stretch it over the crown.. or defo not on mine.. You would most likely have to get the case back off(buy the special screwdrivers) and remove the stem from the movement.. then carefully slide it towards the stem and vica vesa. Probs not that hard if you have the RM type screwdrivers..

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I would think it can’t be done without removing the stem as it’s quite a harder silicone/rubber thing so doubt you could just stretch it over the crown.. or defo not on mine.. You would most likely have to get the case back off(buy the special screwdrivers) and remove the stem from the movement.. then carefully slide it towards the stem and vica vesa. Probs not that hard if you have the RM type screwdrivers..

Sounds right. That’s a bit more difficult than If it could just be slided over.
i don’t have the screw drivers. Would have to buy them first. I can remove them stem though.

thanks mate for the answer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: daceswithsheep

Timrm

24/4/18
Wasn’t there a rumor we will get a updated watch around cny ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Wasn’t there a rumor we will get a updated watch around cny ?

Everything has basically been put on hold due to corona in China in general. I've heard several factories, not the watch ones, but the shoes and clothing ones that are currently awaiting raw materials and even replenishment of existing stocks. It's all down to safety concerns and wellbeing of workers which makes sense. I'd say we won't have anything new unless it's a prototype pic if they have any spare materials left at their factory.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Hi people.

Just wanted to give an update on the crown guard / crown rubber change on the RM035-02 ZF. It's actually quite easy. Just requires to carefully use a thin screwdriver to tilt the crown of and then put the new one on:

oOpHJ.jpg

oOC1P.jpg

oOBtk.jpg

oOQNo.jpg

oO80Y.jpg

oOt5D.jpg

Last edited:

Timrm

24/4/18
Does anyone know if we don’t get a V2 becouse the virus ? Thought it releases around cny

daceswithsheep

15/4/19
London, UK
Does anyone know if we don’t get a V2 becouse the virus ? Thought it releases around cny

I don’t think you would have seen a V2 that quickly and yes most factories in China are on shutdown so nothing is happening. Some dealers have started to sell existing stock but to my understanding nothing is being produced at the moment. Could be a while before you see a V2..

Timrm

24/4/18
I don’t think you would have seen a V2 that quickly and yes most factories in China are on shutdown so nothing is happening. Some dealers have started to sell existing stock but to my understanding nothing is being produced at the moment. Could be a while before you see a V2..

That’s what I thought but various members stated there will be a release or should’ve been already around cny if I remember correctly

Sent from the RWI App

daceswithsheep

15/4/19
London, UK
That’s what I thought but various members stated there will be a release or should’ve been already around cny if I remember correctly

Sent from the RWI App

The V1 was given a soft release through pure time beginning of sept.. took about 2 months to actually start shipping.. so first ones showed up around mid October with general sale happening at the start of November.. I would think about 6 months between releases would be minimum.. so with the virus shut down might not be for a couple more months yet. I too am waiting for the V2.. I want a better carbon pattern and better jewel.. now for the waiting game.