• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Here are my QC pictures people. I chose it with the black strap also.

IMG-2394.jpg

IMG-2396.jpg

IMG-2399.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: maison888

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Hey mate, is the bezel crack at the 11 o clock screw?

Actually i changed my mind regarding right after i posted the pictures. Not because of what you are mentioning. But because the whole upper part of the bezel is "too empty" it doesn't have the same complexity in the pattern as the other one's posted here and on TD sites have. So i've rejected it.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Actually i changed my mind regarding right after i posted the pictures. Not because of what you are mentioning. But because the whole upper part of the bezel is "too empty" it doesn't have the same complexity in the pattern as the other one's posted here and on TD sites have. So i've rejected it.

That's good to hear! It looks like the carbon is slightly lifted up...just trying to look out for you mate :).

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

hanford

Horology Curious
10/6/20
QC photos are definitely not doing it justice. Here are the QC photos of my V2 as well as some real-life (natural light) photos.

Here is a video of the V2, one thing that they really nailed IMO is the bezel reflection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyBt4ZUZCU&feature=youtu.be

Super excited for y'all who got the V3 ... I purchased my V2 as soon as it came out. Jewel color doesn't bother me, I think the bezel improvements (V2 & V3) are great though!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Super excited for y'all who got the V3 ... I purchased my V2 as soon as it came out. Jewel color doesn't bother me, I think the bezel improvements (V2 & V3) are great though!
V2 and v3 have different bezels. Can't be compared.

asuwere

2/6/19

This is the pattern that got everyone all hyped about ABD. The new stuff looks like wood. Granted, not every single one of the new photos I've seen of the V3 look like shit. They may quality control issues with scaling up. That's never an easy thing to do.

IMG-8411.jpg

IMG-8412.jpg

Last edited: