• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
nonono, the left is not from ZF, i understand Chinese (i think i've been saying this multiple times in the past week, lolol)

the left is modded by them (the vid maker), they are a local dealer in China, the right is old ZF as we all know

i think, not 100% sure, they modded on a Z factory RM, just like ABD

Oh, sorry I thought it is the new ZF since the video was uploaded recently and they comparing the watch with the v2 ZF.

asuwere

2/6/19
nonono, the left is not from ZF, i understand Chinese (i think i've been saying this multiple times in the past week, lolol)

the left is modded by them (the vid maker), they are a local dealer in China, the right is old ZF as we all know

i think, not 100% sure, they modded on a Z factory RM, just like ABD

The case shapes look different too.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Is there any video of the V3??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lezzare

Supporter
Certified
29/1/09
SG
I've got this reply from PT chat "Hi, this is on back order. we are waiting for the first batch to release. we don't have any videos now". So apparently stocks have not arrived yet. If it's out, rep reviewers in China would have done a video.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I've got this reply from PT chat "Hi, this is on back order. we are waiting for the first batch to release. we don't have any videos now". So apparently stocks have not arrived yet. If it's out, rep reviewers in China would have done a video.

Thanks for info. Sounds right. Andrew told me there’ll be some waiting time with this.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Reactions: jcguo0516

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
Is here someone who ordered the new RM 035 and has a "smaller" wrist (6.5 - 6.7 inch / 16,5 - 17cm)?
It would be amazing, if such a person could post his beauty on the wrist when he received it, since im totally falling for this piece, but im not sure if it would look too big (atleast for my taste) on a smaller wrist. :)

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Is here someone who ordered the new RM 035 and has a "smaller" wrist (6.5 - 6.7 inch / 16,5 - 17cm)?
It would be amazing, if such a person could post his beauty on the wrist when he received it, since im totally falling for this piece, but im not sure if it would look too big (atleast for my taste) on a smaller wrist. :)

It won't, they fit fine on smaller wrists as they curve a lot. Therefore the ZF case construction is very nice. Sits comfortable on my 16,5cm wrist.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
I just accepted my QC, i think it looks pretty amazing, especially during regular lighting (last pic)

JZO0R.jpg

JZy58.jpg

JZITL.jpg

Reactions: Corvax

BIONONE

28/4/17
Did you both check the colorless jewel @5 o clock? In both QC cases the hands hide it.

Reactions: Lariram

Corvax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
Did you both check the colorless jewel @5 o clock? In both QC cases the hands hide it.

no, I did not ask for a photo where the camera would be visible at 5 o'clock, I hope everything will be fine.
but it looks a little strange to me that this area of ​​the dial is closed ..

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
no, I did not ask for a photo where the camera would be visible at 5 o'clock, I hope everything will be fine.
but it looks a little strange to me that this area of ​​the dial is closed ..

Was just curious because it appeared on 2 separate QC‘s in a row. Pretty sure everything will be okay!

looking forward to your wrist shots! Enjoy her.