• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
It’s a service he refined to get ntpt carbon patterns close to gen spec, in my opinion he should be able to charge what ever he thinks... if you don’t want his product. Don’t buy it ... simple I never understood the abuse he took from a lot of users here on RWI.

If you read this thread you won’t be in doubt why. He has a really bad tone towards customers. And this thread shows why he’s now banned on the forum:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...scussion/9137835-abd-customizing-1275-rip-off

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Not sure about the quality but Ali has some vendors available to provide the Velcro strap (with tool)
https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6d3Eq4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one looks okay buddy, but I can clearly see that the textile used by SMP_lover is much better quality. And also has a slight shine because of the better texture.
But these are obviously a cheaper alternative.

Do you know if 27mm will fit. I didn’t measure mine and now I’ve sold it.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
This one looks okay buddy, but I can clearly see that the textile used by SMP_lover is much better quality. And also has a slight shine because of the better texture.
But these are obviously a cheaper alternative.

Do you know if 27mm will fit. I didn’t measure mine and now I’ve sold it.

I agree with you, SMP would be the way to go for me. Just pointing out there are other options.

I don’t know mate, I got a RM001 v2. They advertise this will fit. I am very tempted by this new one but TBH the fact part of my money will go to the douche owning ABD totally put me off

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I agree with you, SMP would be the way to go for me. Just pointing out there are other options.

I don’t know mate, I got a RM001 v2. They advertise this will fit. I am very tempted by this new one but TBH the fact part of my money will go to the douche owning ABD totally put me off

True, just saw that. They've written it should fit 3502 also. Who knows.

Yeah, valid point. I was thinking the same............

surfersinc

Horology Curious
9/8/20

Interesting reading all the new ZF upgrades n stuff. What first hand experience did you have with ABD and what did he do that you’re so pissed?

surfersinc

Horology Curious
9/8/20
Read that Interesting stuff too. Though new to this forum I’ve read enough to understand that it’s not advisable to purchase from anyone who’s not on the forum’s select list of sellers irregardless of how well known they are outta here. But I’ve also read plenty of good reviews on this individual. It’s always good to learn more and not let anyone affect my judgement as it’s only sensible to know there’s always more to a story/face.

Being a RM enthusiast I’m only interested in how well these clones are going to be improved over time.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Read that Interesting stuff too. Though new to this forum I’ve read enough to understand that it’s not advisable to purchase from anyone who’s not on the forum’s select list of sellers irregardless of how well known they are outta here. But I’ve also read plenty of good reviews on this individual. It’s always good to learn more and not let anyone affect my judgement as it’s only sensible to know there’s always more to a story/face.

Being a RM enthusiast I’m only interested in how well these clones are going to be improved over time.

There is a pretty good RM rep newly released. The RM 35-02 ZF V3. You can see it in puretime and intime’s RM sections.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Don't waste your time and money. Those are rubbish and will be thrown straight to the bin once you receive them. Strap won't fit and tool is useless too.

I believe that is true lol but I am looking for an insert (but buying one of those rubbish straps) I could use on my RM001 to mount one of your Velcro straps... without the insert I don’t think is possible. Correct?

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
I believe that is true lol but I am looking for an insert (but buying one of those rubbish straps) I could use on my RM001 to mount one of your Velcro straps... without the insert I don’t think is possible. Correct?

As far as i know the RM001 rep does not use the conventional insert (although those vary greatly in thickness and width from factory to factory, so i'm concentrating on this 035 release fro ZF as it is consistent with oem specs )

for that one they have used some strange method with faux screws and screwbar.

So that velcro strap from aliexpress won't help you in any way.

Last edited:

andre233

1/8/13
Don't waste your time and money. Those are rubbish and will be thrown straight to the bin once you receive them. Strap won't fit and tool is useless too.

SMP, how much is the one you make and how do we get it? Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
SMP, how much is the one you make and how do we get it? Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nylon strap with velcro fastening for RM at the moment is $224 - made to order with wrist size consideration.

PM me for other details

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
Nylon strap with velcro fastening for RM at the moment is $224 - made to order with wrist size consideration.

PM me for other details

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is there a place where we can see the strap and color choices? I can also DM you if you prefer (realize this thread is not about straps)

Thanks!!

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Agreed, the gear between 12 and 1 looks darker as well...as it should be but looks lighter like the previous version in the Intime photos.