• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I’ve still heard nothing regarding my order, but if it sounds like Kobe has laid his hands on one then I’d better ping an email to my TD. Never got involved in pre-order before but I still want the watch and the money has gone so not missing it, would just like the watch sooner rather than later!

I suppose after several years of teasing the project we shouldn’t be too surprised that it’s taking this long to actually release!

DC

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Problem is after all this waiting the watch still even remotely right or passable.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
I contacted Puretime this morning and Jennifer responded instantly saying that the first batch of Z+F RM35’s will arrive in a few days, so guys hopefully you might get your QC pics next week. Keeping fingers crossed!

Last edited:

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Just got mine too, doesn't look bad but still pink jewel, in fact exactly like the pics on Puretime's website:

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7099.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

Last edited:

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Looks like it has a real looking balance wheel though even if it is stationary....lol

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Looks like it has a real looking balance wheel though even if it is stationary....lol

but missing some keyless details + the mainbarrels are two slabs of metal just glued on the deco. Zmaker and KVF actually are showing a backplate/mainspring.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
I see what you mean, this might need the front deco swapping out or some modding. fortunately I do have a spare KVF front plate if it looks that bad.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I see what you mean, this might need the front deco swapping out or some modding. fortunately I do have a spare KVF front plate if it looks that bad.

That makes you a lucky man haha, hopefully it will fit together ;)

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
That makes you a lucky man haha, hopefully it will fit together ;)

Hopefully! To be honest, I wasn't expecting too much, I have both a KVF and a Z maker, it will be interesting to see the differences, when it arrives, I'll do a comparison between them.

Reactions: daceswithsheep

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Hopefully! To be honest, I wasn't expecting too much, I have both a KVF and a Z maker, it will be interesting to see the differences, when it arrives, I'll do a comparison between them.

Thats perfect!!! very curious :)

Timrm

24/4/18
It’s a joke nothing changed lol thought they may add some deco parts

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI