Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post

Any modder can do it?
    I see the balance wheel on the new movement is in the correct position, just behind the plate.
    No, they can't, this is not simple nor is it something that you'll find anyone to do. The balance staff is too small, the pivot is on the plate, and there are numerous other reasons why they can't just "modify the front plate". I know it may seem easy, but it really isn't. We're already living in a golden era of reps, don't let astronomic expectations ruin the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdatoon View Post
      Amazing, I dont see any difference from previous models tho, do you

Comment

Originally posted by Robinos View Post

I didnt spot any. But i'm not good at that game lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robinos View Post

they changed the movement
          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

The description at pure time seems to be wrong, but I am not 100% sure. The still mention the nh35. Intime especially says that the movement does not have the stuttering anymore. That’s why I guess the description is wrong at puretime.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GiantSquid View Post

No, they can't, this is not simple nor is it something that you'll find anyone to do. The balance staff is too small, the pivot is on the plate, and there are numerous other reasons why they can't just "modify the front plate". I know it may seem easy, but it really isn't. We're already living in a golden era of reps, don't let astronomic expectations ruin the experience.
              I understand what you mean but I don't get why no factory didn't did it, the Breguet tradition rep has a moving balance wheel in the exact position and it out for a few years now. Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Guglhupfer View Post
                The description at pure time seems to be wrong, but I am not 100% sure. The still mention the nh35. Intime especially says that the movement does not have the stuttering anymore. That’s why I guess the description is wrong at puretime.

One of them is wrong, my bet is on the description with the 6T28 being incorrect, for several reasons. First, the movement is visually identical to my Yas Marina. Second, while the 6T28 is an open-heart watch (and shows the balance wheel), it's 2mm larger than the Seiko meaning the proportions are off and it may not fit into the case or hide behind the deco. Third, the stuttering wasn't caused by the beat rate, but by a slipping spring on the seconds pinion, as someone on here showed in their post a while ago. This stuttering is present on the 35s and the white Bubba 55, but not the Yas Marinas or White Legends to my knowledge and experience, so while a higher beat rate would indeed move more smoothly, it does not cause the stuttering issue and that issue appears to have been fixed. Fourth, when the Yas came out one of the TDs had the same incorrect description with a different movement, which seems to have been just a modded Seiko. Either the switch happened when they made the Yas or the movement is the same amongst all of the variants.

Looking forward to someone opening it up and figuring out exactly what's in there!

Comment

That strap doesn't meet the case bottom too nicely.

https://www.intime06.co/richard-mill...-strap-v4.html

Comment

Originally posted by asuwere View Post
                    That strap doesn't meet the case bottom too nicely.

https://www.intime06.co/richard-mill...-strap-v4.html
                    I am not sure what you mean. Can you explain please? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Guglhupfer View Post

I am not sure what you mean. Can you explain please? Thanks

I think he means the strap at the lower side doesn't line up with the edge of the case, but in the gen you can see it's the same:

Comment

Originally posted by caribbean_stud View Post

I think he means the strap at the lower side doesn't line up with the edge of the case, but in the gen you can see it's the same:
                        Good catch. Yeah, I guess it's just rounded off a little in gen instead of such a sharp edge. Not really a big deal. Just something that caught the eye as different in V4.

Comment

V4 released on PureTime.

https://puretimewatch.io/rm035-02-re...-nh05a-v4.html

No price yet. Take my money now PureTime.....

Comment

Originally posted by tangokilo View Post
                            V4 released on PureTime.

https://puretimewatch.io/rm035-02-re...-nh05a-v4.html

No price yet. Take my money now PureTime.....
                            A little late to the party…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oooh perfect timing for this v4!! Waiting the 18/09 (CC next billing cycle) to order mine
                              Counting the days...

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant RWI

Comment

So just received an update from a trusted dealer that raids are ongoing and ZF cannot source the new v4 yet; he ask me to try again in 10 days...
                                Last edited by fitipaldi; 15-09-21, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X