No announcement yet.

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The strap looks nice , except its not fully touches the case (( and you can see space between case and strap.
    as i understand the fixation of the strap a little bit longer thats why you see the space Seems problem on all strap from SMP_love

r
    Last edited by buohazard; 12-11-20, 19:39.

Comment

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Franken
      HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
      Modded
      HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
      Reps (all serviced)
      HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
      Gens
      Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Smp vs gen black

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hasselbaink; 12-11-20, 22:44.
        Franken
        HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
        Modded
        HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
        Reps (all serviced)
        HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
        Gens
        Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Last edited by QueTip; 14-11-20, 21:41. Reason: Staff edit

Comment

Originally posted by chocolat89 View Post
            Not how it works.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
            RM#1:
            I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Just received my second round of QC pics. Already GL it. Comes with faux mainspring. Chosen the ABD upgraded version.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Pam312 KW v3 review

Comment

It’s just couple of touches of black here and there but it looks so much nicer imho this ABD version
                I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by Zeula View Post
                  [mention]aflop [/mention] could you help me one thing bro. What's the screwdriver size should I use to take the front deco plate out.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  4 prong RM screw driver works the same one used to remove the strap.

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post
                  [mention]aflop [/mention] could you tease us with the mods you have in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  It's actually a really good piece ootb. All I did was to smooth the jittery second hand (there's a thread on it already) and coat the top right gear PVD black. Careful attention not to coat the gear teeth but only the top of the gear as per my pics above

WTB AP ROO - Working, broken anything, everything! PM me!

Looking for:

Any AP ROO Working/Faulty/Damaged
                  Any AP ROO parts - case, dials, Screws etc
                  Cartier Balon Bleu 36mm
                  IWC 5001/5007 gen dial

PM me with what you have!

Comment

Originally posted by dabestone View Post
                    Just received my second round of QC pics. Already GL it. Comes with faux mainspring. Chosen the ABD upgraded version.

what dealer ?

Comment

Originally posted by buohazard View Post

what dealer ?
                      Chazingtime

Pam312 KW v3 review

Comment

Looks pretty good with the dark screws.

Comment

I think it looks great but based on reading through all of the threads, I still have not seen this issue addressed unless I missed it (sorry)

Incorrect labeling “32 Jewels”

I hope this can be updated...?

Comment

Working...
                          X