• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

johnying

15/1/14
Yes the case doesn't look as zebra like as previous. Are there any other differences you guys have spotted?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

andre233

1/8/13
We should wait for the video or the qc pics Andrew usually posts. It seems to me that the zebra pattern improvement may be due to the angles... Not sure. Also, if they indeed improved it, why not mention in the description? We'll see...

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Yes the case doesn't look as zebra like as previous. Are there any other differences you guys have spotted?

pics on intime looks exactly like before, better than Z Factory but no where near gen unfortunately. Gotta accept the shortcomings of these carbon reps unless you go ultra modded custom NTPT case etc which will end up in the thousands depending on your choice of dials and mods.

Reactions: johnlogan

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
I m waiting for it by Andrew......there is a long delay and he justify that there is improvement by the factory on this model and so I have to attend for it..
when I ll have the qc pics .... after approving them...i will post here

Reactions: TheSociety

johnying

15/1/14
So is this a new watch or is it the same ZF watch that we had previously? I guess I trust Lucy on this one.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
I ve eared Andrew today...there s a delay of 15 days for my RM...... the factory improve some flaws.....I hope it s true and not just an apologie

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I ve eared Andrew today...there s a delay of 15 days for my RM...... the factory improve some flaws.....I hope it s true and not just an apologie

They need alot more than 15 days for updates if they take it seriously :p