• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Nice combo DC, I got one of this as well with Z factory
fffbe415da77e77a34d1eb1447bea515.jpg

Sent from my LIO-AL00 using Tapatalk

Kang_salavtore is this the Z+F? the color of the ruby is in white for this, any TD links for the sale of this. Thank you

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
QueTip is it available under all the TD see a few TD page nut didn't really get to see the Z factory with the white ruby, maybe i moss out.

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
I ordered a ZF white strap out of curiosity. To me it feels like a JF AP offshore rubber strap.

Even though the insert is shaped differently than the "Z" Factory strap, you can still shove it in there. The screw hole on the ZF strap is much smaller though so will need to be enlarged through drilling or some other method. Maybe you can buy some ZF screws without having to mod anything if they fit.

Purchase: 11/26
Tracking: 11/28
Received: 12/10 (was chilling in Hong Kong forever)

Note: Not a lot of WeChat dealers know about the ZF RM-035. For many, they insist there is only KV or Z for "quality" RM reps.

hbgadsfh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dullidulli

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Finally approved my QC, I’m glad I waited to get the white strap, I really love how it makes the watch pop more so than the black, and I’m not a bright red strap kinda guy...

9-E698-DC0-D0-A2-41-A7-97-F7-36612-C8443-BF.jpg

A7-CC3-B75-0914-4692-ACBE-341-AA72-A14-E7.jpg

Now I just can’t wait for it to arrive and see how it wears and feels!!

DC

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Just received mine today and I am blown away by the quality of this rep. Everything from the rubber strap to the construction of the clasp and case is really high quality. No doubt the carbon pattern could be improved to be more like gen but at the moment, this is the best RM rep in my eyes.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Sorry guys I thought the jewel shouldn't be ruby coloured around 4 o'clock?? I thought is a flaw everyone disliked...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
ABD STOLE ME

Carry on your lies n one sided story n start your racist slurs here as well frenchie. Grown so old but hasn’t grown up what’s the meaning of stolen? Won’t indulge in your one sided drunkard moments.

APFAN888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/17
forced to shout on the forum because sir did not want to hear anything and made me go around in circles for weeks. and, like magic. refunded in 5 minutes. he who wrote to me that i was like all the guys in the forum etc etc and that he really didn't need a guy like us. So sorry for the "inconvenience" but I was right to do that because I was magically reimbursed.

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
forced to shout on the forum because sir did not want to hear anything and made me go around in circles for weeks. and, like magic. refunded in 5 minutes. he who wrote to me that i was like all the guys in the forum etc etc and that he really didn't need a guy like us. So sorry for the "inconvenience" but I was right to do that because I was magically reimbursed.

Lol you were told in total 3 times a refund will you given since months ago u didn’t want n today but you want to play victim like a damsel in distress n claim magic? Lol grow up dude.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol you were told in total 3 times a refund will you given since months ago u didn’t want n today but you want to play victim like a damsel in distress n claim magic? Lol grow up dude.

It’s over. He’s been refunded. Move on.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
hi everyone, need a quick opinion, I was looking at several reviews for trusted dealers and was trying to debate if it's better to order the 35 from intime or puretime. I see both have ups and downs but is there any advantage over the other? I'm leaning towards puretime personally but wanted to check. Thanks

daceswithsheep

15/4/19
London, UK
hi everyone, need a quick opinion, I was looking at several reviews for trusted dealers and was trying to debate if it's better to order the 35 from intime or puretime. I see both have ups and downs but is there any advantage over the other? I'm leaning towards puretime personally but wanted to check. Thanks

Both are very good dealers. I have used PureTime two or three times. But I’m not a MasterCard user really so ended up switching to ChazingTime for the last year or so as I prefer the wire transfer option. Less chance of card no. Going walking or card company transactions fees. :drinks_cheers:

ultimately all three are great & you shouldn’t have to worry about them.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Both are very good dealers. I have used PureTime two or three times. But I’m not a MasterCard user really so ended up switching to ChazingTime for the last year or so as I prefer the wire transfer option. Less chance of card no. Going walking or card company transactions fees. :drinks_cheers:

ultimately all three are great & you shouldn’t have to worry about them.

thanks for the feedback

APFAN888

22/1/17
Funtimezz
yes. Absolutely. Again,Sorry for the inconvenience
i was lost... and angry
everthing is alright now....