• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Odd they email me back every day lol sales you using?

I took the plunge and ordered with Credit Card, it declined first time but after a quick call to my bank it went through second time of asking!

I’m going for white strap but red crown (assuming they tell me that’s possible) as I don’t like red strap but black strap is a bit boring too!!

Fingers crossed!!

DC

Gbernardi

Horology Curious
26/9/18
I have a 6.5” wrist. Love this watch but would it be too big for me?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I have a 6.5” wrist. Love this watch but would it be too big for me?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Don’t be fooled by the large case dimensions, near in mind this watch effectively has no lugs and the case is curved! RMs actually fit small wrists extremely well! One of these fits my wrist better than an AP 15400 for example!

For reference my wrist is pretty much the same size as yours, and this RM001 is virtually the same proportions as this new RM035...

BC2-E5-C13-785-F-43-AA-AF56-A62-B685-A1090.jpg

DC

Last edited:

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
IMG-20191113-190325.jpg

IMG-20191113-190347.jpg

The quality of this rep is amazing. Everything is high quality. Love it!!
I got both this and the jbf rm001. The rm001 is far behind this in terms of quality.

The bezel is very nice in person. It does glitter in the sunlight a bit. Judging by qc I thought this was gonna look dull and white.

The only thing I don't like about mine is that the crown wobbles when rotated. I think either the stem is bent or badly attached to the crown.

I will take this apart and fix the stem and the pink jewl. I've also bought a black kvf velcro for this but I won't be fitting that to this watch. Not because it can't be done but because the KVF strap is complet sh1t in term of quality compared to this rep.

Last edited:
Reactions: yachtmasterii

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
Beautiful, I took a picture of my subwoofer. It, too, glitters in the sunlight a bit. It's difficult to capture on camera but just trust me. Also, I'll take a video in my studio shortly, but if I can't capture it in the right lighting I don't want to make a mockery of myself so I won't share it until I get it just right.

I especially love how the ZF bezel shifts from a Wood Grain pattern seamlessly into a pronounced Zebra pattern. Simply magnificent. Absolutely breathtaking and stunning. ZF has outdone themselves.

If you don't have this remarkable specimen in hand, you simply won't understand.

cbab.jpg

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
NEW RM035 BY ZF on Puretime!!

Ho Lee sh** this looks incredible.
Where can I source this ABD bezel? Does it fit the Z+ F rep without cutting and dremeling? Lol

As far as i know, the ABD RM is modded off a Z factory RM35 as base. So it wont fit the ZF as the dimensions are different.

For contact wise, i cant help u there buddy, they dont like it here when it comes to sharing non SV contacts.

You can how ever do a lil googling :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mrkt

Known Member
10/10/16
Don’t be fooled by the large case dimensions, near in mind this watch effectively has no lugs and the case is curved! RMs actually fit small wrists extremely well! One of these fits my wrist better than an AP 15400 for example!

For reference my wrist is pretty much the same size as yours, and this RM001 is virtually the same proportions as this new RM035...

BC2-E5-C13-785-F-43-AA-AF56-A62-B685-A1090.jpg

DC

Send it to the Anti Reflective Guy for the coating. Forgot his name. He's on here. I used him a ton. Watch definitely needs it as it's a simple call out otherwise.

Reactions: vcappp

Etretic

2/1/17
Australia
Richard Mille watches in general are 'simple call outs' unless your lifestyle very obviously shows that you can afford one. I for one am not concerned about being called out on an RM or pretending to pass it off as real, but rather enjoy the watch for what it is.

Reactions: andre233

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Send it to the Anti Reflective Guy for the coating. Forgot his name. He's on here. I used him a ton. Watch definitely needs it as it's a simple call out otherwise.

Bla bla bla, couldn’t care less. Trust me, no one is calling me out on my Richard Mille coz no one has even heard of Richard Mille, no one outside of this forum gives a damn.

People on here need to stop worrying about getting called out. It’s not a thing!!!

DC

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
A bit tired of this antics to be honest. Every other post someone comes up with this.
It's simply not true. Full stop.

Amen!

If I’m worrying about the accuracy of my watch it’s because I give a shit not because anyone else does!

The sooner these people stop trying to impress other people and start buying watches for their own pleasure the happier they will be!

DC

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Bla bla bla, couldn’t care less. Trust me, no one is calling me out on my Richard Mille coz no one has even heard of Richard Mille, no one outside of this forum gives a damn.

People on here need to stop worrying about getting called out. It’s not a thing!!!

DC

Social anxiety is a serious issue these days... never understood it.

lol

Reactions: Glaude and Rufctr2

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Beautiful, I took a picture of my subwoofer. It, too, glitters in the sunlight a bit. It's difficult to capture on camera but just trust me. Also, I'll take a video in my studio shortly, but if I can't capture it in the right lighting I don't want to make a mockery of myself so I won't share it until I get it just right.

I especially love how the ZF bezel shifts from a Wood Grain pattern seamlessly into a pronounced Zebra pattern. Simply magnificent. Absolutely breathtaking and stunning. ZF has outdone themselves.

If you don't have this remarkable specimen in hand, you simply won't understand.

So far the best comment i read on a rainy monday!

Reactions: SuperLory

daceswithsheep

15/4/19
London, UK

DC

Mate I couldn’t agree more. Sometimes it feels like the game in here is to walk into RM, Patek, Rolex ect headquarters and have them praise you on your wrist candy.

Seriously nobody really gives a shit.. you will never go near an rm boutique with this and as da man _DC_ says stop worrying about it. I’m a Londoner born and raised. My job involves meeting lots of different people from all walks and nobody ever says anything about what I wear. Just for reference my main current love is this wonder.. is it perfect definitely not.. do I love it.. absolutely because it’s just a bit mental and a laugh to wear. My only worry is getting rolled for it but that’s a different story.!!

When I’m happy with what’s on offer in the rm rep game I will rock one without question. If you like it then just enjoy it and fuck what anyone else thinks it will only make you nuts.!!

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
My friend just bought a gen RM035 red forged carbon for 143.500€ in a RM boutique in Munich and doesn‘t have a drivers license.
Yes you heard it right. He takes the metro to work and wears a gen RM and doesn‘t give a shit about what other people think about him. But you know what? Other people taking the metro don‘t even know what a RM is lol
He bought the watch more as an investment I think but yeah. In the end let people think what they want. They don‘t know anything about you. They don’t know if you may have bought a shitload of bitcoin back then in 2010 when 1 bitcoin was under a penny and now is over 8k USD per unit :D

andre233

1/8/13
NEW RM035 BY ZF on Puretime!!

These are all good points. People in general don’t give a damn about what you’re wearing on your wrist. Add to that that RM is a completely unknown brand. You don’t see one everyday and I doubt even an RM owner would 100% call you out on this rep (if he had another model)... and, even if he did? So what. People ask me about my reps and I tell them it’s a rep. No big deal. I have gen ones too (which I’ve been wearing less and less overtime..)

After the rep world stepped up their game in the last few years I have a general feeling that every luxury watch is insanely overpriced.. the consequence? More and more wealthy people turn to reps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: Hasselbaink