• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
I know the game, dont start on that with me. So when are you guys going to release the proper carbon zf plates then? As you guys said they cant be modded. Better jump in with your plates then...

As much as I’ll always be polite I don’t respond well to inaccurate comments. You might know the game but you won’t know everything I think that’s a rather fair comment.

Yes they can be after trying out many methods. But we’re more concerned about modding the entire case so that it’s not so white as compared to the gens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
As much as I’ll always be polite I don’t respond well to inaccurate comments. You might know the game but you won’t know everything I think that’s a rather fair comment.

Yes they can be after trying out many methods. But we’re more concerned about modding the entire case so that it’s not so white as compared to the gens.

Trust me i know it all ;). Im not trying to argue in any way. I think the biggest concern right now are the top and backplates, if you guys really make carbon products im not sure why you didnt already release your own version with a kvf or z maker base.

Reactions: SuperLory

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Trust me i know it all ;). Im not trying to argue in any way. I think the biggest concern right now are the top and backplates, if you guys really make carbon products im not sure why you didnt already release your own version with a kvf or z maker base.

Already did! But I know better than to post here and be accused of pushing sales. Have to respect the forum rules haha.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Already did! But I know better than to post here and be accused of pushing sales. Have to respect the forum rules haha.

posting pics and simply tell its not for sale wouldnt harm in any way lol

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Stuvetjee and Asuwere, Might give this a go, it will be a while as I'm really busy at work, but thanks for the encouragement!

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
I'm still hoping for a proper RM067-01...
c734cdcd90706bc05455f6b7eb890211.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk
Same here

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
This rep looks much better with velcro strap.

The thing is that GEN is rubber strap instead of velcro strap so I do not expect a velcro strap from chinese reppers.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This rep looks much better with velcro strap.

The thing is that GEN is rubber strap instead of velcro strap so I do not expect a velcro strap from chinese reppers.

Huh? Gen comes with whichever strap you want them to put on along with the rubber.