• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Jennifer aka the nightmare of every potential costumer.

Oh really?!

Help me out here lads, who’s leg do I have to hump to jump on the Z+F train?! Should I be using a different email address?!?

I’ve ordered through the same dealer for about the last four years so I’m out of the game!!

DC

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh really?!

Help me out here lads, who’s leg do I have to hump to jump on the Z+F train?! Should I be using a different email address?!?

I’ve ordered through the same dealer for about the last four years so I’m out of the game!!

DC

I've been asking some other dealers too, all told me they are unable to get it. So really seems PT is the only way for now. Means I will not buy it as I refuse to buy from PT for personal experiences (not regarding orders) in the past. Like I said before, anyone want to sell theirs, gimme a holla. I just want to try some shit and see how close it can be gotten without mods like ABD do.

Reactions: SuperLory

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
There is no thread in the strap metal tongue - just checked!

Great ! I'll definitely have a shot at those straps then, will not be fast and surely not easy but i like challenges.

So the there should be a threaded hole in the case then, since those screws have to be secured somewhere by a thread lock.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Great ! I'll definitely have a shot at those straps then, will not be fast and surely not easy but i like challenges.

So the there should be a threaded hole in the case then, since those screws have to be secured somewhere by a thread lock.

Yup, threaded hole in the case. Look forward to see what you come up with. Certainly not easy. I am keeping my eye out for a nice red gen Kevlar strap that doesn’t break the bank!

Ifcowscouldfly

Supporter
Certified
25/3/17
Australia

If you do a velcro strap, I'm in! Velcro strap is more important an upgrade for me than a better bezel.

Reactions: SuperLory

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
If you do a velcro strap, I'm in! Velcro strap is more important an upgrade for me than a better bezel.

Yeah sure, after the insert is done, then velcro straps could be made, i've actually made a couple RM-ish velcro straps for rollies already. Used either canvas or finer lining canvas from burberry in combination with croc for the closure.

Last edited:

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
link doesn't work.

5249ce7f41c8949d9650b077ecc73e9b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kastro26

8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
If you read through this guys posts thus far a good 50% of them are pushing ABD service... this latest post is no surprise!

DC

If you read through them again, you'd notice that all of them are not biased posts.. im sorry if you feel that me commenting about the drama that happened in this thread and the other thread in a 3rd party point of view is pushing of ABD service. lmao. Also, isnt the whole point of this forum is for sharing of information ?

its been stated that only PT has it. but i found out that ABD can get hands on it too. is it wrong to mention it here? If sharing of information is looked down upon just because of little kiddy grudges, then its no wonder the RM community hasnt really grown much.

As for ABD being a TD or not thats up to an individual to decide if they want to do business with said party or not.. I personally use TrustyTime instead of PT and TT isnt a TD here.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
As for ABD being a TD or not thats up to an individual to decide if they want to do business with said party or not.. I personally use TrustyTime instead of PT and TT isnt a TD here.

Not so sure that you can link/advertise non TD here... sure you can be a customer.

Kastro26

8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Not so sure that you can link/advertise non TD here... sure you can be a customer.

For the past few months i have been keeping updated on the RM section, Ive seen non TD names such as ABD being passed around. only once ive seen a post edited by a moderator due to linking to a non TD's contact. other than that.. im not advertising. just sharing.. since some users are looking for the ZF outside of PT.

One such example is a thread i made about an RM011 on TT that was newly added at the time of posting.(the page has been updated now tho..) : https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/richard-mille/8285450-new-rm011-on-trustytime

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and andre233

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
For the past few months i have been keeping updated on the RM section, Ive seen non TD names such as ABD being passed around. only once ive seen a post edited by a moderator due to linking to a non TD's contact. other than that.. im not advertising. just sharing.. since some users are looking for the ZF outside of PT.

Apologies. As someone who has hung around these forums for many years now it’s not uncommon for dealers or modders to turn up with multiple accounts and start promoting themselves under the guise of being “customers” of the dealer, when actually they are the same person. Clever sales tactic really, just thought it was a bit convenient that not long after they received “do not deal with me” status they are being mentioned again.

Just me being paranoid, haha!

I’ve dealt with non TDs many times over the years, but it’s best to avoid promotion of them just in case it all blows up one day!

Anyway, still no word from Jennifer at PT about letting me pay via PayPal... do you think she’s a flowers and chocolates kinda girl, lol, I’ll try anything at this point!

DC

Last edited:

Kastro26

8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Apologies. As someone who has hung around these forums for many years now it’s not uncommon for dealers or modders to turn up with multiple accounts and start promoting themselves under the guise of being “customers” of the dealer, when actually they are the same person. Clever sales tactic really, just thought it was a bit convenient that not looking after they received “do not deal with me” status they are being mentioned again.

Just me being paranoid, haha!

I’ve dealt with non TDs many times over the years, but it’s best to avoid promotion of them just in case it all blows up one day!

Anyway, still no word from Jennifer at PT about letting me pay via PayPal... do you think she’s a flowers and chocolates kinda girl, lol, I’ll try anything at this point!

DC

No worries I do understand your concerns. as for now im just waiting for the RM011 from ZF.. i hope it comes out next year :x

Cheers~

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
No worries I do understand your concerns. as for now im just waiting for the RM011 from ZF.. i hope it comes out next year :x

Cheers~

I’m with you on that for sure... but an RM055 would really be the “cup of a carpenter” in my eyes!

DC

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
5249ce7f41c8949d9650b077ecc73e9b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont know what this picture is really about - but the bezel to the right looks like garbage.

the dimensions and the shape are horrible. Holes too wide etc.

what‘s the purpose of showing it together with the ZF stock?

yeah you got a bit of marbling going on but soon notice the wavy patterns that occur when pouring multi colored resin.

he should show us a picture of a modded ZF.

and regarding his credibility of reaching out to ZF - i highly doubt it as he is a small one man business and also a non TD of mine isn‘t abled to order the ZF...

ABD is most likely also just a PT customer that sells his secret connection for top dollar if you ask him.
nothing against his Z-maker modding - it‘s outstanding.

Kastro26

8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
Dont know what this picture is really about - but the bezel to the right looks like garbage.

the dimensions and the shape are horrible. Holes too wide etc.

what‘s the purpose of showing it together with the ZF stock?

yeah you got a bit of marbling going on but soon notice the wavy patterns that occur when pouring multi colored resin.

he should show us a picture of a modded ZF.

and regarding his credibility of reaching out to ZF - i highly doubt it as he is a small one man business and also a non TD of mine isn‘t abled to order the ZF...

ABD is most likely also just a PT customer that sells his secret connection for top dollar if you ask him.
nothing against his Z-maker modding - it‘s outstanding.

not sure. saw this on wechat, asked him if he could get his hands on it and he said yes. hence sharing it here.

Reactions: vcappp