• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

andre233

1/8/13
My non PT TD has confirmed they can’t get it... very disappointed!!!!

So, anyone who has received one and isn’t entirely happy with it... you got a buyer right here!

DC

This may be a sign that it was very initial dry run. They may be working on a V2 already for large scale distribution. Deco, jewel and updated carbon pattern... it costs 0 to dream. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: roadtofreedom

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
This may be a sign that it was very initial dry run. They may be working on a V2 already for large scale distribution. Deco, jewel and updated carbon pattern... it costs 0 to dream. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel comfortable with carbon pattern.

This watch needs jewel replacement and deco improvement. The latter is really a game changer.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Hey guys, you man SMP needs a bit of help. I'm sure there are guys here in this thread that have several RMs and have changed the straps, so question is are the inserts in the rep strap made of metal or plastic ?

If metal, are the holes threaded or blank ?

I'm toying with the idea of start a RM strap manufacturing project. Considering i've nailed the LW, i'm sure i could make it with RMs too as they have similar attachment principle.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I think Puretime has the second batch only again. They posted the same photos in their blog as a new watch. DC you should order from PT for now or prob have to wait months to get it.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
If you have a track record with Puretime and are sensible, they will generally accept Paypal friends and family (not that I claim to be sensible in any way shape or form). I've used this a few times and it has always been fine. They will cut your parts off though if you write in the message box about rep watches or anything else not surprisingly.

SMP_lover: The insert is definitely metal, but I can't remember if it is threaded - I'll take a look when I get home.

Here is a pic of a gen - it's the same as this:

10216189_zoom.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SMP_lover

TheDonSL

28/12/13
59080385f274988905c87725852f6014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gclass

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Hey guys, you man SMP needs a bit of help. I'm sure there are guys here in this thread that have several RMs and have changed the straps, so question is are the inserts in the rep strap made of metal or plastic ?

If metal, are the holes threaded or blank ?

I'm toying with the idea of start a RM strap manufacturing project. Considering i've nailed the LW, i'm sure i could make it with RMs too as they have similar attachment principle.

There is no thread in the strap metal tongue - just checked!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
is it me or is the pattern on the left side of the watch seems wayy better than the zebra right ? :eek:

Nope it’s the lighting I can make the other side look Ike that as well. I’ll take one later tonight.

Shylock Eins

3/2/16
Hey Guys,

I just received the QC pics.

Lots of doubt about the carbon. Not quite sure, but I noticed some flaws for a possible rejecting.

What do you guys think? Good or not good to go?

Reactions: vcappp

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I think Puretime has the second batch only again. They posted the same photos in their blog as a new watch. DC you should order from PT for now or prob have to wait months to get it.

I’ve messaged PT, won’t order it can’t pay with PayPal though, credit card just declines if I try to order stuff online from China and bitcoin is just nonsense to me!

DC

Reactions: SuperLory

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
To all those who say “the carbon pattern is way off” I ask you.... is it really?!?

9-B8-A2-EB9-B0-DD-47-C7-8-A08-ACEF51-F7-FC17.jpg

DC

I feel reasonably comfortable with the pattern.

I think some improvements are required in the decoration, and of course a good velcro strap.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I’ve messaged PT, won’t order it can’t pay with PayPal though, credit card just declines if I try to order stuff online from China and bitcoin is just nonsense to me!

DC

They take PayPal, but easy fix is just call your credit card company to allow international transactions. Very simple.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
They take PayPal, but easy fix is just call your credit card company to allow international transactions. Very simple.

When I originally emailed PT I asked about PayPal and they said only options were CC or Bitcoin, hence deterring back to my usual dealer, but I’ve emailed them again and begged a little so let’s see!

DC

BIONONE

28/4/17
When I originally emailed PT I asked about PayPal and they said only options were CC or Bitcoin, hence deterring back to my usual dealer, but I’ve emailed them again and begged a little so let’s see!

DC

Tell Angus that you will write a classic DC review dedicated as you were in the past and are right now.

That is the kind of an offer you don‘t leave behind you hehe ;)

Maybe they will trust you even more by mentioning your trustworthy status over here at RWI.

Reactions: TheDonSL

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Tell Angus that you will write a classic DC review dedicated as you were in the past and are right now.

That is the kind of an offer you don‘t leave behind you hehe ;)

Maybe they will trust you even more by mentioning your trustworthy status over here at RWI.

I may have mentioned my years of trustworthiness both here and RWG haha. Also helps to have collaborated on projects with a moderator in the past, but I’m keeping that one in my back pocket just in case! Not actually speaking to Angus, got an email from Jennifer?!?

DC

Reactions: vcappp

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I may have mentioned my years of trustworthiness both here and RWG haha. Also helps to have collaborated on projects with a moderator in the past, but I’m keeping that one in my back pocket just in case! Not actually speaking to Angus, got an email from Jennifer?!?

DC

Jennifer aka the nightmare of every potential costumer.

Last edited: