• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Is an updated jewel confirmed?

No I’m just speculating. Anyone familiar with reps knows that new batches sometimes have improvements or even sometimes worse parts for that matter.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Is Z+F rm035-02 wearable on a 6.5inch(16cm) wrist size?

Is Z+F rm035-02 more gen like than ABD modded Z maker version overall? (except the hated zebra pattern on Z+F front bezel)?

thanks.

No problem at all, my wrist is 6.75” and I am on the 4th strap hole!

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I was going to say yesterday that no one can get it other than PT

If this does transpire to be the case I will be mightily pissed off with my TD as they told me they could get it so I ordered with them instead of PT!

Excrement will hit the cooling device if this was a lie!!

DC

TheDonSL

28/12/13
If this does transpire to be the case I will be mightily pissed off with my TD as they told me they could get it so I ordered with them instead of PT!

Excrement will hit the cooling device if this was a lie!!

DC

Yes it is they cannot get it, I believe that was posted a while ago.

andre233

1/8/13
Can any experts clarify this to me? This watch has the design of an RM 35-02 but the dimensions of an RM 35-01, correct?

It would have to be 1,1mm thinner and 50 x 44,5 in diameter instead of 50x42.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BIONONE

28/4/17
I need the skull now!!!!

Thank you for the video - hope to see a sunlight vid with the white leather interior of your car soon hehe ;)

... besides the skull - just imagine a RM55 with an even thinner case, without rotor, same finish quality and a full matte ceramic case...

stuff that are dreams are made off.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Thank you for the video - hope to see a sunlight vid with the white leather interior of your car soon hehe ;)

... besides the skull - just imagine a RM55 with an even thinner case, without rotor, same finish quality and a full matte ceramic case...

Yes, yes, this, THIS!!!!!!!

DC

TheDonSL

28/12/13

Bro I’m going to buy them all like AP lol if they are good I’m in!

Reactions: BIONONE

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
My non PT TD has confirmed they can’t get it... very disappointed!!!!

So, anyone who has received one and isn’t entirely happy with it... you got a buyer right here!

DC

Reactions: andre233