• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

andre233

1/8/13
Ok...

Here it is plain and simple...

1. This replica is not 100% gen, but you all knew that...
2. This rep gets me hard....

Bravo ZF!!! What an astonishing improvement I must say over any of the garbage out there... I’ve had many RMs, KVF, Z, etc and this blows them all away...

1. Crystal, what crystal? There is no crystal it’s frigging insane!!!
2. Movement pieces the quality, polishing, and luster is phenomenal.
3. Case Thickness is titties, but you all knew that as well already.
4. Crown is great quality and feel as well as etching on it.
5. Rubber strap is like gen even the clasp and screws on it.
6. Bezel has the sunken screws and screws are excellent quality.
7. Weight, this thing doesn’t weigh an ounce it’s so light.

Now for the bezel forged carbon... I have not been out in the sunlight yet, so I can’t give a 100% answer on how I feel about this, but so far it is flashy in the kitchen light and definitely pops on the wrist.

Be on the lookout this weekend or sooner if I can get some time tomorrow in the sun for a video.

For now I will leave you with this...

I am a ZF RM believer! Lol If they make more RMs like this I will buy them all and anyone who knows me on the forum knows my love for AP watches and I must say this is an amazing watch that I would be proud to wear out and or spend more money on to mod. It is worth it. If ABD can mod this and or someone can steal the tourbillon movement from the EURF RMs and plant that in this watch you have an unbelievable rep.

I will be rocking this all weekend!

Good news. I’ll wait for a black velcro strap and pull the trigger then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TheDonSL

soulmatecolor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/13
Dose anyone know the size of that pink jewel cuz I'd like my watch smith to replace that stupid pink jewel to an white one. Thx gents

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
+1

could use a little help

41p%2BsLvHEGL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Sorry guys so busy last night, but don’t want to leave you hanging especially on the bowl lol

Here is a taste until I can record in the studio in sunlight lol

https://vimeo.com/371373312

:lamo2:

You just became literally my favourite person in the world right there!! If there were a “post of the year” awards then you’d be at the after party snorting blow and getting serviced by hookers right about now!!

DC

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Like I said, it’s not 100% gen, but wow wow wow! I want every ZF RM if they are this good of quality. This is the best crystal from a rep factory ever produced and has the blue tint to it.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Is Z+F rm035-02 wearable on a 6.5inch(16cm) wrist size?

Is Z+F rm035-02 more gen like than ABD modded Z maker version overall? (except the hated zebra pattern on Z+F front bezel)?

thanks.

Vamos70

Horology Curious
17/9/19
EU
Hello, I'm new here in the forum and bought 2 watches via M2M. I would like to buy the new RM35-2 ZF now. Where can I get these, someone can give me a tip, also by PM.
I don't have a credit card, so puretime is not available for me.
Thank you for your answer. :wave-1:

TheDonSL

28/12/13
If PT is out you will have to wait for next batch or someone to sell it which I doubt people will right now.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
If PT is out you will have to wait for next batch or someone to sell it which I doubt people will right now.

My TD, who is not PT, advised me that they can get it, which doesn’t surprise me as I’ve always thought the whole “exclusive to PT” thing seemed a bit unlikely. That said, you’ve got yours and I haven’t even had QC yet... soooooo!?

DC

TheDonSL

28/12/13
My TD, who is not PT, advised me that they can get it, which doesn’t surprise me as I’ve always thought the whole “exclusive to PT” thing seemed a bit unlikely. That said, you’ve got yours and I haven’t even had QC yet... soooooo!?

DC

TDs can only get it after first batch from puretime sells out, then have to wait for next batch. You guys may get lucky and have the updated jewel.