• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And I’ll make it explicitly clear here one more time.

ABD is NOT a trusted dealer nor a supported vendor on RWI.

Reactions: mrkt

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I've contacted ABD. They told me they mod base on stock bezel. Since Z bezel pattern is good, their finishing work is good.
ZF factory bezel pattern is so wrong, they can't mod to get GEN like pattern.
Hope they correct the bezel pattern because ZF RM thickness is the only GEN like in the market.

I've contacted Kobe and he told me zf make rm035 water proof and didn't get info for other Upgrades.

If they don't correct bezel pattern, for 1mm difference I would rather choose ABD.

Reactions: SuperLory

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hey DC, thanks for all of your contributions to the RM subforum. You gave me the courage to purchase the RM001 and RM027.

Z, ZF, or BFF :)megalol:) if it is possible, ABD can mod it. For example, if you see the latest pictures on Instagram, you can see the difference between a modded KV RM011 Bezel and their "ultimate" version. The difference is quite drastic and you can see how inferior the modded KV bezel is when side by side to their "best version".

So, for this ZF release, the quality of the bezel will be quite important, if it can be used as a base for modding. So far, from this waxy zebra pattern, it does not look promising.

But if the ZF can be modded, then ABD will do it as well. So I don't think ABD cares about the ZF version one way or another.

It’s like anything in this game, what one person is bothered by another person isn’t, and vice versa. I never minded the KVF zebra bezel pattern, but the case shape and too chunky bezel along with the fact the mid case just didn’t look right in metal are what put me off. Clearly for others the bezel pattern is the most important thing and having carbon mid case is no big deal.

I think for sure if the KVF bezels can be modded then these should be able to be... although I’d say my chances of getting a mod by ABD are slim now maybe :rofl:

DC

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Do yourself a favour and stop showing everyone how pathetic you are.

And you do me a favor : stop talking that way to a respected and esteemed member here, that just called you out on your little shadow business venture. _DC_ contributions to the forum have always been those of a passionate watch enthusiast and he made a lot of them, he's not touting for business here, which will always make me want to trust him more than anyone coming out of the wood with a business plan in mind.

Kastro26

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
Lion City, Singapore
And you do me a favor : stop talking that way to a respected and esteemed member here, that just called you out on your little shadow business venture. _DC_ contributions to the forum have always been those of a passionate watch enthusiast and he made a lot of them, he's not touting for business here, which will always make me want to trust him more than anyone coming out of the wood with a business plan in mind.

just my 2 cents here.. over the past 1-2 months that ive been keeping myself updated on the forum. ive never seen ABD or Aurasash tout or hard sell any of his watches. ive seen members who bought them flaunt and give good opinions on it tho. If there was any touting or hard sell being done then.. i must have missed it. besides. this drama thing started in another thread..:D

Last edited:

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19

Respect you as an admin.

So “esteemed status” gets away with “murder” I Guess

Being one of the first to make contact enquiring for mods n details and info and blah it’ll be hard irony to say he’s calling me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Things could have been handled better thats for sure but when someone offers someone discounted price for the product you would take it but when the same person doesn't offer the discounted price rather they are quoting retail price for it you would get greedy. If you dont want to use Aurasash then thats fine who gives a shit. Its life yall just dont forget that each and everyone of us are fucking nobodys compared to this universe. We are just trying to make our lives meaningful thats all. We buy these products because we can and we do modifications on these watches because we want to get similar, quiet close or good looking watch thats all. I would like to clear that once and for all that price is 950$ is without new cylinder and screw modifications. 1050$ Includes those new things aswell. From my own behalf im sorry to cause this drama but for fuck sake you guys need to chill that's life stop getting greedy over the things that are not that important. Anyways i highly recommend Aurasash good seller,good person,reliable fun to talk to and gets the meme culture 10/10 would do business again.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Respect you as an admin.

Being one of the first to make contact enquiring for mods n details and info and blah it’ll be hard irony to say he’s calling me out.

When I quote or @ you, you better answer me. I want to see your next post being directed to the last posts I have quoted you and I want answers. Do you understand?

Reactions: Glaude

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Respect you as an admin.

Um, who the hell do you think you are? You come into our house and hurl abuse at respected members, ignore a moderator asking questions and then snub off an admin pulling you into line all while apparently shilling for work. Are you always so arrogant?

403510_450486364988142_636474531_n.jpg

Reactions: Glaude

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
When I quote or @ you, you better answer me. I want to see your next post being directed to the last posts I have quoted you and I want answers. Do you understand?

Oh I didn’t know that. Now I know and I’ll try and source for more of that in the faqs for more rules next time. And to answer your @ in the other post, I was very very much done but your esteem member seems to continue and I think there’s a lack of impartiality or is it that its not a practice here?

Anyway I’m done with whatever squabble there was, not my kinda thing on keyboards.

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Um, who the hell do you think you are? You come into our house and hurl abuse at respected members, ignore a moderator asking questions and then snub off an admin pulling you into line all while apparently shilling for work. Are you always so arrogant?

403510_450486364988142_636474531_n.jpg

Nope definitely not. I was in line and i toed the line but was dragged out by your esteemed member. If it’s plainly my fault I’d apologise. Thank you.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh I didn’t know that. Now I know and I’ll try and source for more of that in the faqs for more rules next time. And to answer your @ in the other post, I was very very much done but your esteem member seems to continue and I think there’s a lack of impartiality or is it that its not a practice here?

Anyway I’m done with whatever squabble there was, not my kinda thing on keyboards.

So why do you use the pics of others as you have done with kobe24 s picture and claim you have shit in hand?

Reactions: mrkt

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
So why do you use the pics of others as you have done with kobe24 s picture and claim you have shit in hand?

Well Kobe sold it to who u can ask him then ask who his customer shipped to for mods.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Yes back to topic... does anyone have any insight if ZF is updating the carbon? I heard they are calling it Z+F because it’s to get rid of the bad parts. The true ZF model will be perfected and called “ZF”, NOT “Z+F”. Is there any truth to this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Marbella

Aurasash

Banned
6/7/19
Yes back to topic... does anyone have any insight if ZF is updating the carbon? I heard they are calling it Z+F because it’s to get rid of the bad parts. The true ZF model will be perfected and called “ZF”, NOT “Z+F”. Is there any truth to this?

Not updated.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

News to me. So far nothing has really been updated from that piece that was shown before. Imho, only good parts of it is the case shape and rubber lol