• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I’m thinking, if it’s taken this long to actually release, maybe they’re still making changes?! Could we see an updated carbon pattern for example?

Its unusual for a new rep to not have pictures plastered all over Instagram, so it’s obviously not released at all yet?!

DC

Not sure why you guys are waiting that long. Indeed could be some changes of the carbon. Did you wrote Angus already?

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Totally what I was thinking, I have never known PT to take so long with QC pics, I would guess there are either QC problems or they have decided to improve some aspect.

On another note, interestingly, PT, had the white ceramic/white rubber strap RM11 03 Le Mans at the top of their new releases page (no price) but quickly removed it again - a fab looking watch and being KVF was still too thick.

asuwere

2/6/19
Totally what I was thinking, I have never known PT to take so long with QC pics, I would guess there are either QC problems or they have decided to improve some aspect.

On another note, interestingly, PT, had the white ceramic/white rubber strap RM11 03 Le Mans at the top of their new releases page (no price) but quickly removed it again - a fab looking watch and being KVF was still too thick.

They apparently did not have a single finished product available to take photos of though. It's not surprising that they couldn't start sending out QC photos a few days later. I think it'll be a month or so at least.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
They apparently did not have a single finished product available to take photos of though. It's not surprising that they couldn't start sending out QC photos a few days later. I think it'll be a month or so at least.

This is a valid point!!

DC

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

also the logo on the dial has spaces in it. R I C H A R D M I L L E

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Will the right side of the movement actually be decorated or will it stay like this?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Hahahahaha .... making IT better? No way
this was like a pre order with out letting you know.

Reactions: littowun

PecMan

4/5/09
Brother ..... boss is the responsable for my nickname here (boss the moderator)

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I heard Z almost got jumped in an alley because someone on the forum was upset with the carbon pattern. Even though his bodyguards showed up, he’s now agreed to update it. Sorry to say the guy that tried to mess w Z are long gone now lol

Reactions: QueTip and XLR8R

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I've been contacted with ABD and he said he did not change a new one, he just mod base on Z maker RM bezel (which base pattern is really good).
If it is, I am afarid that Z+F bezel couldn't make GEN like pattern since it base pattern is so wrong.
Hope ZF update their bezel pattern before releasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR8R

PecMan

4/5/09
ABD was my option when I saw the ZF... I do not think ZF Will change the pattern if they already took peoples money
ABD is sick!

[Qdurl=https://clickpix.org/image/ZWPVt]
ZWPVt.jpg
[/url]
Look at richie... he is so childish
I took him to the park so i can meet single moms... or married...who vives a fuck

PecMan

4/5/09
Yes sir... wrist shot coming of the little richie