• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
ZF waist time in RM , we need clone 3120 AP and 3:3 PP .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that’s a rather subjective comment, lol. Some of us are very glad that ZF are “wasting their time” in RM!!

DC

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Well that’s a rather subjective comment, lol. Some of us are very glad that ZF are “wasting their time” in RM!!

DC

I'm glad about that aswell i just think that movement deco not acceptable for that price point but i still have high hopes on RM011 but other than that i really wanna see a good reverso. That would be nice.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
finally something decent! we very well just might be getting somewhere fellas...

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
you can sell the RM strap $900. screws $100 each. Crystal over $1000 then throw other things into trash box. LOL

probably what ZF is doing so there is no need for them to rush the RM011 release... If they can make so much money just out of the parts on the grey market.

They should better hurry up with some decent watches ;)

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
News floating around this entire batch of ZF has been bought over by another factory

Carbon bezel has no shimmering patterns like gen, very much like KV. Big step backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
News floating around this entire batch of ZF has been bought over by another factory

Carbon bezel has no shimmering patterns like gen, very much like KV. Big step backwards.

Or PureTime as Angus has said that they have exclusivity of the first 200 pieces from ZF.

Reactions: Aurasash

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13

V1 is probably the failed attempt at the carbon bezel just like we saw originally on the AP's, if anyone recalls, the old forged carbon AP's looked like wood lol. Also, isn't ABD your good friend?

Reactions: Aurasash

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

That Kobe guy is just starting BS. Since last time he post a gen IWC bronze Chrono sec at 6, and lie about this is the ZF 1:1.
and then the final product come out is sec at 3, and totally different then the pic he wast post about. Totally BS.
And in this link , he said even you bought the watch is worth it, because the rubber strap is like gen, and you may sale like gen price just on rubber strap. Fack yet.. do not trust this Kobe BS guy.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
You order that piece of shit? No wonder factory are never try improvement anything. Because they have customer like you. Congratulations you just order a $600 junk.

On the contrary, if every time they made a new rep nobody bought it they wouldn’t try harder, they would just not bother because they would assume no one is interested in the model!

Anyone who can’t see this case as a huge step forward needs their head checked. Is it perfect? No! But it’s no piece of shit, and I’d thank you to not speak to me in that tone ever again!!

DC

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
On the contrary, if every time they made a new rep nobody bought it they wouldn’t try harder, they would just not bother because they would assume no one is interested in the model!

Anyone who can’t see this case as a huge step forward needs their head checked. Is it perfect? No! But it’s no piece of shit, and I’d thank you to not speak to me in that tone ever again!!

DC

You really need a glasses , don't you see the carbon pattern is still like shit? Anyway good luck and have fun with a piece of junk.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
You really need a glasses , don't you see the carbon pattern is still like shit? Anyway good luck and have fun with a piece of junk.

Is KVF pattern better then? No it’s not is it! Is the NT factory pattern better? Perhaps but deco on that is even worse, and both have metal mid case. So... why are you talking about the pattern when it’s an improvement over the currently considered “best” rep which is the KVF? Your logic is flawed!!

The only better option as far as carbon pattern is to buy the ABD version, which I can tell you is considerably more expensive than this, and still doesn’t have a carbon case... so I think I will have fun with my junk, thank you very much :)

DC

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

I'm hoping your rudeness is merely due to language problems, but if not, you're being incredibly rude to DC for no reason whatsoever.