• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

GoodHealth

Horology Curious
17/12/18
hope they would release the RM011 Lotus in full carbon case, which would be a better choice compared to these RM035 or RM055. Don't see the chance that these factories would bother improving the mov on RM35 or 55 in terms of doing a 1:1 copy or just a better deco

cordeliavega

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/19
Junk, total junk.

The crown, wtf were they thinking? The movement looks terrible too. It's also full of Chinglish spellings. Given the hype this is laughably bad.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Junk, total junk.

The crown, wtf were they thinking? The movement looks terrible too. It's also full of Chinglish spellings. Given the hype this is laughably bad.

Are you for real? The crown looks great! What the heck are you looking at?!

There isn’t a single misspelled word anywhere on it, let along being “full of” them. Are you just thread crapping in leau of an actual valid opinion?!?

DC

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

There isn’t a single misspelled word anywhere on it, let along being “full of” them. Are you just thread crapping in leau of an actual valid opinion?!?

DC

must be a KVF corespondent haha

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
I think he was referring to the RM53 01 and posted on the wrong thread.:p

This RM35 looks by far the best effort from a factory for current RM’s as far as the case goes. I think I’ll pull the plug on this, but suspect there will be another upgrade to the movement in the not too distant future knowing my luck :( even if it is sorting out the jewel colour. The crown is awesome.

Last edited:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I think he was referring to the RM53 01 and posted on the wrong thread.:p

This RM35 looks by far the best effort from a factory for current RM’s as far as the case goes. I think I’ll pull the plug on this, but suspect there will be another upgrade to the movement in the not too distant future knowing my luck :( even if it is sorting out the jewel colour. The crown is awesome.

That makes sense at least, you may have saved him from getting lynched after all lol!

DC

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
What I find interesting is that it's listed on Puretime as Z+F, as if it were another factory...

Reactions: Kastro26

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Lol, to be honest, I’m really surprised they bothered having a go at repping the 53 01, it’s really complicated to do and not that attractive as far as RM’s go. I would love to see them sort the case on the RM 11 03 to a sensible thickness in carbon, they would clean up for sure. I think they could remove around a least a millimetre or two still using the 7750 and possibly more just thinning the bezels a fraction. I am sure they will get there in the end, just a question of how many versions will be on my shelf before we get a really good one. I need a second job just to keep up!

Last edited:

cordeliavega

22/3/19

DC

I got this model confused with another RM just released which is a real stinker

This is ok, movement decoration could be cleaner, but for the money this is pretty good.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Side note, they have said “same dimensions as gen” but this isn’t strictly true. Most people think the only difference between the RM035-01 and RM035-02 is the automatic movement in the latter, in fact the -02 is slimmer at just over 13mm vs the -01 at just over 14mm.

RM035-02 on top, RM035-01 underneath...
F739-E9-B6-ECF2-4487-A02-B-2-EB08-CB52-F46.jpg

So, this rep of the -02 is actually the same thickness as the -01, but slightly too thick to be same as the gen -02!

Still, 14mm is impressive, and I want one!!

DC

cordeliavega

22/3/19
Let's hope the 052 follows soon. It's not a tourbillon, but there's already a really nice tourbillon 052 anyway.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
We need a video in sunlight to truly see the case and carbon pattern. Def a huge improvement, but still no cigar until we see a video in sun. Puretime will post a bad video probably in florescent lighting which stinks.

Reactions: SuperLory

PecMan

4/5/09
Guys... I want to buy one, what dealer would you recommend? I used to buy from Hont... but last time I bought was 6 Years ago... pls advice so I can be part of the RM club

BIONONE

28/4/17
Guys... I want to buy one, what dealer would you recommend? I used to buy from Hont... but last time I bought was 6 Years ago... pls advice so I can be part of the RM club

The first batch is a Puretime exclusive - so you have only one option ;)

Unless you want to wait for the second batch of course.

Reactions: PecMan

PecMan

4/5/09
I see ... well...what a hell, ill get 1 ..thanks buddy

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
People, please don't wast you $600 for this BS rep, 1. the carbon pattern is still wrong, 2. Use cheap and shit 8215 is just fucking NO No, this rep still piece of junk...

Reactions: SuperLory

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
People, please don't wast you $600 for this BS rep, 1. the carbon pattern is still wrong, 2. Use cheap and shit 8215 is just fucking NO No, this rep still piece of junk...

What is so wrong about the 8215??

Reactions: ahungslos